7 - safe house

The Quinjet landed outside a large farmhouse and we all walked toward the house.

"What is this place?" Thor asked. "A safe house?" Tony questioned.

"Let's hope." Lila said. Clint opened the door. "Honey, I'm home." A heavily pregnant woman walked in from the kitchen. She must be Lila's mom. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint said.

"Hey." Lila's mom said. She kissed Clint. "This is an agent of some kind." Tony told Thor. Clint introduced his wife to the team. "Guys, this is Laura my wife. Lila here is our daughter." Lila hugged her parents.

" I know all your names." Laura said. We all smiled awkwardly.

"Ooh, incoming." Lila's little brother, Cooper I think that's what she told me, ran down the stairs. "Dad! Lila!" He yelled. Clint picked him up.

"Hey buddy!" He kissed his forehead. "How are ya doing?"

"These are...smaller agents." Tony said.

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!"

"Did you bring Aunty Nat?"

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat said. Cooper ran and gave her a hug. Barry looked sad. That should have been him at that age. But that wasn't him. "Sorry for barging in on you." Dad said.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony said.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Honey. Ah, I missed you." Laura said. She gave Clint and Lila a huge hug. Nat touched Laura's stomach. "How's little Natasha, huh?"

"She's...Nathaniel." Nat was taken by shock. She bent down to Laura's pregnant stomach. "Traitor."

Thor grabbed Tera and they walked out. I'd exuded to follow. So did dad.

"Thor."

" I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here." They both flew off. I watched as they flew away. Dad looked at me and put his arm around my shoulder. He smiled at me and we walked inside.

We just crashed into these peoples homes without them wanting us too.

This was a choice I didn't make. I wish I did get to make the choice.

Third Person P.O.V.

U- Gin Genetic Research Lab, Seoul, Korea

Dr. Cho was in her lab. She turned around and saw Ultron. "Scream, and your entire staff dies. I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't."

"Do you expect a thank you note?"she asked him.

" I expect you to know why."

"The Cradle." She heard her own voice on recording. "This is the next thing, Tony."

"This...is the next me."

"The regeneration cradle prints tissue, it can't build a living body."

"It can, you can. You lack the materials. You're a brilliant woman, Helen. But we all have room to improve."

Ultron used the scepter and mind controlled Dr. Cho.

Brooklyn P.O.V.

Lila and I chopped wood while Morgan tanned in the sun. Tony and dad were nearby. We got to over hear their conversation.