16 - I'm back

I was back.

After almost 48 hours of thinking, I got a phone call from Lila explaining the situation.

"We need you. Me and my dad are coming to pick up Billy, Wanda, and hopefully Tommy."

I looked around. "I don't know. I think I might wanna stay out of this."

"We don't have a choice! You're already on the run. Might as well be in the run more!"

"That doesn't make sense but okay."

I could hear her chuckle. "Okay. Also do you know if Barry is on our side or not?"

I did. I continued to walk down the streets of Berlin. "Unfortunately we lost our third musketeer."

"Oh. Okay. See you in a bit."

"Looks like everyone's been busy." I was the first to speak.

"And both of you have been complete idiots." He looked at Dad. "Dragging in Clinton's Lila. 'Rescuing' Wanda and Billy from a place they don't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Dad fought back.

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite." Dad looked aside. "Come on."

Barry handed me an earpiece and pulled me in for a hug. "Good to see you."

"You too." I put it in and heard Sam on the radio. "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

"Alright. Lang." Dad yelled.

'Lang?' I mouthed. 'You'll see' Lila mouthed back.

"Hey, guys, something . . ." The spider guy started.

"Whoa. What--what the hell was that?" Rhodes screamed. The creature took the shield from my hand and gave it to dad. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them is a Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony stated.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is ours!" Talia yelled. I decided this was probably a good opportunity. I decided to run to the terminal to find Sam.

I ran as they were talking and eventually got there. I noticed Sam hiding. I think he noticed me too. "Kid!" He ran over and gave me a hug. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Same here." I smiled. I noticed Bucky kinda hanging behind him shyly. "Hey!" I said.

"Hi." It then got awkward. "Listen I - I know I tried to kill you but I was hoping we could be allies and so um. . ." He then started walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me. For some reason I let it happen and did it back. I then patted his back. "You're good."

"Great. Now that the cringe fest is over, let's go into position." Sam said. We all hid in a store.

I noticed something coming towards us. "What the hell is that?" I freaked.