15 - Stark

𝖡 𝖤 𝖱 𝖫 𝖨 𝖭
.
.
.
Steve POV

We were on the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig airport. I drove into the parking lot in the battered, old car we got. I parked by a grey van and got out.

"Cap." Lila nodded. Clint got out of the van and was behind Lila. "You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." I told him.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said.

"Thanks for having my back."

"It was time to get off my ass." Billy joked. "How about our other recruit?" I asked, gesturing to the van.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint said. He opened the van door and out stumbled a man.

"What timezone is this?" He asked. "Come on. Come on." Clint got on to him.

He came over and started to shake my hand. "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang." I acknowledged.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looked over to Wanda and Billy. "I know you two! Y'all are great!" He turned back and started to feel my shoulders. It was starting to get a tad weird. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thinks for thanking of me." He then looked at Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam said.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . ."

"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again."

"They tell you what we're up against?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?" He guessed.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." I just wanted to make sure he was on board with this.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" He joked.

"We should get moving." Buck said.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint let us know.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren." (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.) The man said on the PA.

"They're evacuating the airport." Bucky said. In the words of Brooklyn, 'you don't say!'

Man. I could really use her right now. Just saying.

"Stark." Sam said.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up." I said.

~.~.~.~.~

I was in my uniform, striding through an underpass. I then jogged onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro like thing slammed onto the chopper and I looked up. I saw Iron Man and Rhodes descent. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony joked as usual.

"Definitely weird." Rhodes confirmed.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." I tried to reason. T'Challa then leaped over a truck with his daughter. "Captain." He spoke.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked.

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Said a familiar voice. I saw Natasha and Barry come up.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" In a matter of no time, something stuck to my shield and then flew up. But, as if a force pushed him he flew and landed in a truck. We turned.

The person who was holding came up. Billy and Lila ran next to them.

Standing there, was Brooklyn.
~.~.~.~.~
651

The hype is coming!!!!