Chapter 3

The queen woke up and did everything she does evey morning with of course with the assistance of her maids. She wore a silver silk dress to her knees and glass slippers. She put on a silk yellow and pink coat to cover her arms and put on a little make up with some white gold jewerly. Her maids braided her hair and added some clips and her crown on top. It was very casual even for nobles, in fact it seemed to others it wasn't even suitable for a queen. Many of her maids protested about it but paid no attention, she was as stubborn as ever. But it looked stunning and it was comfortable and most of all she liked it.

As she walked down the hall, court ladies were giving her disapproving looks, of course it was because of her looks. She was never really a fan of them, they were the ones who disapproved of her as a queen, she wasn't the oldest she was the second to the youngest. Those over dressed court ladies found her unsuitable! How dare they say to a prime minister's daughter unsuitable! It was a high insult, she could've had them rot in jail by now. Although she needed them, she was the head of the women's court and temporarily the king's court.

She didn't felt hungry, she lot her appetite, instead she went to the living room she heard someone announced her name. She found it odd,was they didn't announce when no one was there. She pushed open the doors, she saw the kings of the Sea of Isles and Emerald Islands and there also sat the soon to be heir to the mighty Empire, Prince Drane.

*

Crust landed on a girl with the palace's guard outfit, his back into her .back, which squeezed he girl more onto the ground. She struggled to get him to move over, but it seems he had his eyes closed, which made him look like he was dead. Just then her superior Lieutenant Frosteir came and her "fellow" swordsmen followed.

"Got yourself in a tight situation aye my lady?" Lorris said in a mocking tone

They all laughed at Lorris's humor, which is also her arch enemy. And she hate nicknames or people teasing her, she wasn't raised like that. Her father always told her and her siblings " I don't want you to do that will someday start your own conflicts remember this my children, something that may start as a mocking humor can also be the reason of rifts of people."

With that thought she relaxed, Tyland breathed deep, her parents raised her well but she was still angry at the boy who fell out of the sky who also nearly broke her spinal cord.

Then the boy started to open an eye, it's like he looking at an unfamiliar atmosphere, he turned his head and looked at her, had a perfect chin high cheekbones, sharp features but instead of describing anymore, here's a simple statement 'he looked like a god.'. But eh,

His eyes reflected the sunset with shades of orange and purple topping his cyan eyes, it was like the shining crystal seas at the capital. She didn't realize she was looking at him for a long time, when he sit up, rubbed his back,that back and forth and murmured something. He stood up and crouched holding out a hand. Some part of her wanted to take it and some to slap it. But instead Lieutenant Frost picked her up with an angry expression on his face.