Chapter 8

The new commers entered the Capital's weaponry. Crust stood there in awe. It had all kinds of weapons javelins, croosbows, swords, axes, hammers, spears and every kind of weapon you can imagine. They were melting weapons and forging them into new ones with different styles crests and designs. They climbed up the slab of stairs and upstairs is like a whole new world. They had sections of: weapons and its kinds, forging, molding, heating, designing, armor, sharpening, shields and each had there own workshops and own specialties. Crust thought he might faint from  it. He'd been wanting to touch everything, but didn't know what to touch first. Then a simple silver short sword lay at the corner caught his eye. It's handle was wrapped with ivory cloth and a few shining sapphires sticking out of it, an ancient silver crest was carved on a ruby gem in the middle. He rushed for it examining it, but it wasn't silver, it was like ice mold into metal and seemed to be glowing. Liuetenant Frost came from behind. 

"Nice choice, shocked to even let you hold him."

"Him, my lord?"

"The Ice Dragon's Breath, it freezes anyone who touches him and freezes the oponent even with just a tiny scratch.Pretty awesome aye? But..no one had ever wielded it. People thought rapping a cloth blessed by the monks would do the trick, and of course they tried different material before but it just freezes a person more even with this cloth." 

Crust suddenly felt anxious, he was having doubts maybe this thing might freeze him too. Then his arm suddenly went numb he can feel the coldness climbing and scattering around his veins and hand, maybe this sword has a mind of it's own!

"But don't let it get to you kid, what matters is your impression of him." then he walked away.

Then he rembered how awesome this sword appeared to be. Then the ruby was glowing then suddenly went into his mouth. It tasted like blood in solid form then a bitter then sweet taste. His stomach suddenly turned and he fell into his knees and spat some purple stuff mixed with blood. There was a voice in his head, which gave him a panging headache. "Do you accept me?", "W-what?", "Do you accept me?", "..I..I do..?" "Very well, then we must become one." Then everything went pitch black.