Chapter 9

/Sorry for the late updates there were weather and technical about our internet, also summer ( I got caught away playing the things I like and I missed the sweet taste of freedom!) So yeah.. I'm sorry if you are even reading this./

The queen paced her chambers with anxiety. Not only Prince Drane's proposal bothered her but when she asked her guards, maids, councelors they knew nothing or ever remember of him visiting. Were they all under his spell? Was it some kind of sorcery? Through this display she became frantic, now it was clear she blinded of all possibilities of the power of the Empire. For the first time she was struck with real fear.

*

Tyla was preparing for the Hunt, sharpening her spears and crossbows. She put on her leather gaunlets and mounted her horse Arkan the swiftest horse in her village, her mother gave it to her as a farewell present. They were called by Liuetenant Frost and it seems urgent news.

She arrived at one of the Shield's barricades. There are 3 types of military in the Kingdom.

Capital - Shield

Emerald Islands - Flag

Sea of Isles - Weapons

Each has a specific purpose the Shield to protect the borders of the Kingdom and maintain peace and prosperity. The Weapons to take care of any threats in the Kingdom. And the Flag are the most elite warriors and who can wield the legendary weapons/abilities that were made by their ancestors. One can die if you are rejected or incapable of handling it. But there is something no one knows how the barrier got up and it will go down.

She opened the door and everyone was in a giddy mood. "Men, We're going to Emerald Islands."

*

Crust was now suddenly transferred to a pitch black realm then there were images moving so fast without knowing they all displayed in his head, forcibly sucked in it took him a moment to realize it wasnt his memories they were memories of the sword. Then he reached to an unknown terrain it was covered with ice and snow, suddenly a boy with who had white eyes and silver hair and ashen skin appeared before him. "Where am I?", "Home."