Chapter 6 Part 2

3 days later.....

Crust arrived at the Capital's bay with 60 men over 100, he was very lucky, now he is one step ahead of his dream. He wondered how his father was doing, he only brought his leather gaunlets, he wished he had more time to pack up and didnt rush off like an idiot like he was, but if he was delayed he maybe wouldn't be here. He also only brought his short sword and kunais. Then the gates appeared, it was gold and a fortress at the side of it, the gates opened and the magestic Capital came into view into was so holy and magestic, the sky blue sky and the puffy white marshmallow like clouds came into view and the bright sun hovering above the capital. The grassland seemed like it was glittering and seemed well tendered and cut the perfect length. There were many magestic trees and blooming flower fields, animals that looked friendly and harmless The palace stood out the most it seemed to be glittering as it reflected the sun's rays like a prism, people were living there normal lives and looked perfectly calm despite the situation.

They were greeted by 5 friendly sea monsters, their skins turning to rainbow colors and glows. They sprit out water that glows and changes color the same time as their skins, they rounded up and spinned circlely and circlely while spitting water like a fountain. They looked like they were making a water tornado, suddenly the water burst out in the air evaporating turning into crystal like gems that reflect the colors of the rainbow and sparkles. It made the Capital more breathtaking.

Tyla was on the same boat as Lorris, and he'd been doing nothing but order her around it seemed to him that she was her slave! If it wasn't for that boy she wouldn't be stripped of her position and make her back hurt, it still reddens from the pain. She was the top of her class back at the academy, she excells in skills, intelligence and agility, but also in competition of Lorris who came from the Royal Academy of Military. His father a duke at the Capital,( which he thinks he is the duke himself his father is in mid forties and Lorris was just 20). Tyla was younger than Lorris she thought she would be better than him. She was the first woman to ever enter the military in her humble town. She was persistent and she did everything she can to get to this position, and now this boy had ruined it for her.

She went into the cabin Liuetenant Frost asked her to go, the door opened creakly, Then she saw an angry Lorris, a frustrated Frost and a worried look on the boy who ruined her position. Wait what was he doing here? 

"As you all know, I have buisness to attend to and I'll make this quick and I demand no more questions to be and will be asked. Crust is going to be a new squire to our team and Tyla be partners with him and teach him the ropes around here. Unless you want to take Lorris and train him and get along with him till the days of the military ends."

"What?! But he's just a commoner who fell out of the sky!" His face reddened but controlled it and heaved a sigh" You dare question me? He is the most honorable man I know." Everyone in the room was shocked and stunned, Frost never gave a damn compliment infront of his members or not, if he did he'll just smile. And that was Tyla's first compliment and may be the last.

"But why?!" Lorris burst out.

"I need not to reason with any of you. Oh and Tyla and Lorris, tomorrow you shall do all the chores of your teammates and this boy." then he walked out of the room. Tyla stood there stunned, He partners with her? It's like being a soldier without even knowing how to use a sword! She know this will not go well and be much more worse.