Chapter 7

"I mean no offense Prince Drane, but how had you passed the ancient barrier that had been put up for centuries?" said the queen

"It's a funny story actually, I sent 300 men at the depts of Tar (reference: Tartarus but less deep but more dangerous.) to retrieve the ancient medalion of Artia and fed it with demon souls who are trapped in here." Then he hold out his ruby and platinum necklace, she leaned closer and saw it wasn't ruby, they were like a million demon souls and then she saw humans a billion of them. Her eyes widened then Prince Drane continued "A few survivors who lived and failed was sent here, of course I own them, I own everything in this kingdom and so I propose you a tremendous offer! Unite your kingdom with me. Let the Empire and KIngdom Of Artia be one!" he boomed which echoed in the high cellings of the royal council's room. She knew what he meant, she would have to surrender to the Empire, when she was about to respond. He said"And to ensure that and fix your kingdom's problem, I propose a hand in marriage! Surely you can't comprehend on how generous I am and how delightful and magnificent this is!" She was certainly caught off guard, she knew he wanted it for power purposes and that means they have to put down the ancient barrier and they would be open for attack. But it also may fix the kingdom's anxiety and uneasy state, in fact maybe they could be more trustable and loyal to her. But it also may cause of opposing riots. She didn't know what he was planning, plus she didn't know how much time is left in that necklace. For the first time she never felt so confused, it was irritating.

"Give me 2 months" her face darkened, and with that Prince Drane vanished into thin air.

/ sorry for the late updates, I hope you enjoyed./