Chapter 18 Part 2

The only thing on the queen's mind, the competition was sabotaged by the rebels and if she even want to put the crown on she felt scared from the immense power radiating of it, and she wanted to mentally die because she forgot all about him, she knows he is using the Artia's power, the queen figured it out.

Prince Drake held a knife at her throat, "I will hold the wedding tomorrow. " he said sternly then walked away.

The queen remebered that she saw a boy with black hair and white stripes and shot the crown, her loyal guards retrived it for her. She has to talk to that boy immediately, because she knew the crown mind linked him as it has been doing to her since she was a kid.

She hurried past the halls ignoring the calls that she was sick and ill, she went to the throne room where her people waited her arrival, she said to one of the guards to summon Veloren.

They arrived not too long alon with Lieutenant Frost but the white black haired boy was missing,

"Thank you all for risking your lives and now we defeated the rebel's army!" The crowd cheered. "But I ask you once again my loyal subjects will you entrust your lives to me?"

"It will be our honor your majesty" they said went into their knees and bowed

"Make sure that no one comes out or in as my wedding starts tomorrow."

Shocked faces were clearly displayed on the faces if her loyal subjects she sighed, "But I want to meet the boy who has white and black hair a dagger and a sword I am certain those are Artia's enchanted weapons, and gather all your greatest men and include those who can use this magical enchantments."

"Yes your majesty!" They saluted.

***

Crust was having another flashback of the white haired boy.

The boy is a year older and the horizon on his place was a red hot blazing sun ready to pierce their icy cold village.

Crust can see that the villagers blamed the boy and named him a cursed child, his mother the only one protecting him was taken from him riots were formed chasing down the little boy.

He tripped on a rock and saw a campfire and a barn, secretly he snooped and saw his mother and father tied up bloodied laughed upon and was put into mockery by people and the worst of all when he heard the spokesman told that the main event was the molestation of his mother and slow death of his father.

The people saw him and tied him to a chair to the front where he can see the full view of the cruelty of the people but before it was finished the blazing sun looked like it was going to explode the people just decided to burn his parents.

The screams that erupted from his throat were the loudest not until his mother said her parting words, 'Don't be good, Don't be bad, Just be Right.'

Everything froze, time froze the boy kissed her parents cheeks and hugged them and let a tear slip, the tear went ro the ground and slowly froze it and the people who were stepping on it also froze.

He gathered all his strength and directed it to the sun a kind of blue jelly entrapped the sun then with one last smile the jelly blew up and so did their village, and the sun was restored to normal, the only thing that was left was a crown and an ice sword the old lady that gave the little boy the sword picked it up and chuckled.

"Humans are such pitful creatures, yet so amusing."

***

Crust opened his eyes all his hair turned white and one of his eyes were black the other was white.

The little boy told him in their mind "Now we are one."

***

/I hoped you enjoy./