Chapter 4

As a reunion or welcoming event the 3 kings meet, a mock battle will be held. They would choose their best knights that will participate. They sat on their thrones that lay high in the colesium. Everyone had their bets and a whole lot of gambling I tell you. The colesium was spacious with a lot of horses, knights,squires and weapons.

As always at the final round the knights must collide with their horses, shields and spears then there comes the short swords and the weapon of their choice. The first round was archery,wrestling and the competition went all day until Sir Mantle of the Emerald Islands and Sir Henos of the Sea of Isles. The Palace's guards had to stay in their posts and those off duty sat on the spectators and gambled with a fresh bag of gold coins.

The speaker said "And now Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for the main and last event! Here in this corner is the one and only Sir Mantle of the Emerald Islands!" The crowd roared "Oh, I don't want to get in his bad side if I were you, Sir Henos of the Sea of Isles!"

The 2 sires rounded up their horses with the help of their squires of course. They mounted it with courage and a warning look to not mess with them. They positioned themselves each with their own stances, and the speaker blasted fireworks in the air and they came at each other with full force. It happened too fast Sir Henos had his helmet pinned to the wall and Sir Mantle had his arm pinned to the ground and his short sword tumbled to the queen's reach.

When the dust faded they were both facing each other with both furious expressions, there was silence, then the clashing and screeching of metal begun SM was in the air to slice SH but he was too fast he appeared at his back and kicked him before he could even dodge it, but he didn't want his effort to go to waste and he threw his short sword at him at the last second it sliced through his cheek making it spill blood. Then the battle begun, dodging, attacking, blocking back and forth. Until they were consumed by fatigue, they called it a tie and end the day. They were both too even for each other.

The crowds were disappointed and still kept on arguing but everything ended well.

As the queen was about to leave a messenger came to her exhausted "Forgive me my queen, but the contestants are here." Great, more bloodshed and violence. She thought "Give them rooms and food we start at first light, prepare everything that is to be needed."