Chapter 11

Klavier called for his personal servant Syon, who had the ability to find anything or anyone, it was a wonderful trait but he sometimes just get it exactly accurate and his side effects are the worst Klavier's ever seen.

Syon was just a mere slave who tried the legendary compass Visible found in one of the Artian's corpse's pocket. About a million of his slaves he watched tried and died, until Syon wielded it. His eyes were of different shape and color, its like the eye of two persons have been mashed together, he had been captured by one of his vikings, the boy had dirty blonde hair and one of his eyes were emerald green while the other was crimson. Every time he asked of him, he just suddenly spits out this slimy yellow stuff and blood always clutching his neck his eyelids rolled back then he'll fall to his knees and insects will be crawling out of his body And his pimples have giant bees that pierce out his skin, he always sent him away before heis suffering ended or before he infected anyone with his creepy insects.

His servants brought him the iron cell lifted by his mutant pet militaurs (mini minotaurs) . Unlike other criminals, Syon had his own cell, Klavier treated him special and he should be thankful for that.

A hole for his eyes was the only thing you can see from Syon ( which btw is the creepiest part of his bod. )

"We meet again, your majesty." he said like it wad a bitter aftertaste in his mouth.

"Find the missing piece to the legendary book of Artia. Now!"
There was a long pause and then he heard chuckles then to laughter until Syon bursting out of laughter the emperor reddened and kicked the cell with full force it went tumbling down, buvthe laughter only grew louder and more hysterically

"How dare you mock me?!" Then he shouted at the top of his lungs "FIND ME THE PIECE OR YOU'LL FACE THE WRATH OF ME, THE MIGHTY EMPEROR KLAVIER!" Syon came into an abrupt stop, Syon looked at the king his face hardened "How can you find a piece that's already gone?"