Chapter 5 Part 1

Crust stood up and bowed his body halfway, for he knows every commoner must never insult a knight especially the royal guards. If

you disrespect them, you disrespect the Royal Palace itself, he will be executed before he could step a foot into that ship.

"He got guts, aye Lorris?" Said the one who was smallest among them.

"Nobody can squash Tyland like an ant except me. She was totally off guard when this runt fell from the sky." Boasted Lorris, who nudged his head.

"How about this? You duel old Lorris here and you can step on that ship and go to the capital."

"What's the wager, sire?"

Lorris smiled mischievously "You become my slave."

Frost put Tyla at the healer's cottage, he looked at her with a stern face

"I am very disappointed at you. Have all the years of training and teaching you didn't apply to you? A single man dropped out of the sky and you can't even handle the situation! What if that was an enemy? You'd be killed instantly." He was fuming with rage, she too was angry about herself, about to go ballistic actually. Finally he calmed down " I strip you of rank, you are no longer a knight. You will start being a squire to all the members of the squad. You shall start at first light."

With that he left slamming the door so hard she could hear it crack, like she was hurt emotionally and physically.

Crust examined his opponent, his grip was of a fencer's , he looked confident and is about 18 years old. He had a bronze breastplate and armor , his sword was a long sword and the guy have kunais at his pockets. He was very suitable and well trained but there seemed a crack near his left shoulder, it exposed a deep cut.

He saluted, his right arm right next to his chest " I suppose I have no choice do I?" He smirked.