Calm before the storm (mature)

It took a week until I finally felt normal again. A week of being looked after by Wanda and Nat, I couldn't really complain especially since both of them could be professional chefs. Bruce was still worried about me and made me go for daily check ups in the lab I didn't even really worry about going anymore, I still got nervous but I didn't feel like I'd pass out which in my book was an improvement. I was just about to head down for hopefully my last check up when I walked into the kitchen to Nat and Wanda glaring at each other.

"Morning..." I said looking at them, Nat was holding a knife and Wanda's eyes were glowing red, "you guys good?" I asked half backing out the room. This was definitely the kind of thing I didn't want to get involved. They're hot when they're pissed.
"Yeah fine" Nat said it without taking her eyes off Wanda
"Uh huh...don't be late for Bruce" Wanda said distractedly.
"Riiiight" I left the room deciding they could sort their own problems out. I wasn't choosing a side in that fight. I ran into Steve on my way down to the lab, "erm Steve...can you just check Nat and Wanda are ok? They weren't looking to friendly in the kitchen" I hated asking for his help but he was the first person I'd seen.
"Sure... I thought they'd finally stopped arguing since you moved in" he said as he walked away.

Wonder what he means by that. Maybe Bruce will explain it to me. I was confused I'd never really seen them argue, actually I always thought they were a pretty good team .

"Hey Brucey...can I ask you a question" I skipped into the lab.
"I'm sure you'd ask either way. Pass me your hand" he replied, "I want to work out what they used to block your powers. It had to be some kind of circuit that they turned on once you got in the building"
I rolled my eyes, straight to business. I sat on the bench swinging my legs as he repeatedly pushed my hand through thin air. It wasn't even like he was making me use my powers.

"Doc there's nothing there maybe you should put a wall...OW!" I snatched my hand back and glared at him.
"Sorry! But watch this" he passed his hand through where mine had just been and nothing happened, he nodded for me to do the same and once again I snatched my hand back. It felt like I'd just punched fire but there wasn't a mark on my hand.
"What is that?" I asked, knowing I probably wouldn't understand the answer
"Hmm...think of it as lasers and magnets. Certain combinations just won't let you through...interesting" he went back to his computer and before I knew it my hand was passing back and forth through a wall this time. Okay so wall is an exaggeration more like a block

"How about that question" he said after a while, I was half asleep from the boredom.
"Nat and Wanda?" I said not really knowing what I was asking
"Uh huh.. that isn't a question"
"What's going on with them? They looked like they were gonna kill each other this morning and Steve said- "

Bruce sighed pausing his work, "they've been on and off for years. They don't really work, it's almost perfect for them but it's like a piece is always missing. The balance they need. Wanda...well Wanda is caring and worries a lot  but to Nat that's overbearing, and Natasha well she needs control and freedom and I guess danger, which Wanda won't really give up or entertain. They're both so stubborn...and now they've got you"

"What do you mean they've got me?" I frowned
"You're this..." he paused looking for the right words, "don't get offended" I shrugged.
"You're kinda broken" wow rude, I bit my tongue.

"You're someone Wanda can look after and someone Nat can chase after and make trouble with...you're the missing piece they both needed...and I think they're just finding the balance for themselves and they're probably just worried you're going to pick one over the other" he was watching me closely. Well that makes a lot of things make sense.

I sat quietly for a while as Bruce finished his experiments. Could I pick between them if I had to?

I left the lab with my head full and decided to go and see if they were still in the kitchen. A sweep of the compound later I found them in the training room wrestling on the floor. Nat had Wanda pinned down.
"You guys chilled out a bit now?" I asked interrupting them, the second of distraction was all Wanda needed to throw Nat off her.

"Little mouse" Nat purred coming over to kiss me, I melted into her mouth closing my eyes. I felt a light touch on my waist and turned to see Wanda, I smiled and kissed her too, as Nat began to kiss my neck. There was something about being between them that just felt right. Nat's hands grabbed at my body greedily from behind moving under my clothes. Wanda was in-front of me kissing me hungrily, she pushed her tongue into my mouth as I moved my arms around her neck. I moaned as Nat's hand slid into the front of my sweatpants she was still behind me kissing my shoulders and neck, I moaned softly into Wanda as Nat's hand made it to my wetness.
"Our baby's all excited" Nat purred into my ear, Wanda broke off from kissing me and kissed Nat.
"You're all excited too my love" I glanced down to see one of Wanda's hands was had moved around me and must of been touching Nat. I shivered at the thought of seeing Wanda and Nat fucking each other. I dropped one of my hands from Wanda's neck and pushed it into her leggings, she was still kissing Nat by my ear so I heard her moaning from my touch.

"Maybe...We should go...upstairs..." I panted as Nat began to fuck me, her fingers hitting just the right spot. Wanda giggled as she dropped to her knees in front of me pulling my trousers and underwear down with her. I moaned as I felt her tongue lick up my slit, her and Nat were perfectly in synch. Nat fucked me from behind, whispering dirty words into my ear as Wanda knelt before me, kissing and licking me until my knees gave out.
"Oh baby girl you're such a dirty slut for us" Nat whispered seductively in my ear. She continued to kiss my neck I could feel her sucking the skin knowing I'd be marked later. Wanda was also leaving marks all over my body.
"There princess, now everyone will know you belong to us' Wanda said protectively. I just moaned in response. We lay on the floor in a tangled mess, kissing and touching each other.

I found myself lying next to Wanda kissing her as Nat moved between her legs and began to fuck her. Wanda bit my lip hard as Nat tipped her over the edge. Using her powers Wanda pinned Nat to the floor and slowly began kissing her nipples until Nat was squirming on the floor begging for release. I found myself between Nat's legs tasting her, each time my tongue flicked over her clit she twitched moaning out my name. I left marks up her thighs just as she'd done to Wanda and me, smirking knowing I'd be in trouble for it later.

When I glanced up Nat was under Wanda as Wanda moaned at the feel of Nat's tongue on her pussy. My stomach erupted in butterflies as the sight of Wanda grinding on Nat's face, I slid 2 fingers into Nat easily and her back arched up to meet them, I licked her pussy until she eventually pushed me away claiming she couldn't take anymore. The three of us rolled around on the gym floor for hours.

At some point we managed to make a dash for the closest bedroom, Wanda's, and laid together in a tangle of sheets and limbs. I cuddled into Nat who played with my hair as Wanda held me from behind.
"My princess" she whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Ladies...if you've finished corrupting every room in the house" Tony's voice made me jump, "boardroom now. All of you! We've got a plan"