Night at the compound (mature)

Before I knew what was going on Natasha had me pinned to the bed. Her lips found mine as she held my hands over my head, she bit my lip hard and I let out a moan of surprise.
"Interesting little mouse" I could feel her smirk into my mouth, "what about here" she licked up my neck before biting again. I moaned as my eyes rolled back. "Hands stay here" she pressed my hands into the bed firmly before she let go.
She ripped my T-shirt open looking smug at my lack of bra. Her mouth moved back to my body as she began to kiss my nipples. My back arched off off the bed under her tongue as she flicked my nipple with her tongue. I was a mess underneath her, she pressed her knee up between my legs so I had something to grind against.

I was losing myself into her touch and before I knew it my hands were running through her red hair. She bit hard on my nipple and I jumped. "I told you keep your hands here" she growled moving my hands back over my head.

"Sorry, I just couldn't..." she cut me off with another kiss sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. She'd only let go of my hand for a second when I ran it through her hair again. She grabbed my throat this time.

"Actions have consequences" she'd used that line before when I'd blown something up. She moved from on top of me quickly and grabbed something. Then straddling she began to tie my hands up above my head on her bed frame, "if you can't control yourself then you don't get these back understand" I just nodded she was about to kiss me when she paused and looked at me. I felt so vulnerable tied up underneath her, she lent down so her breath whispered in my ear, "if it gets too much just say Ironman okay baby?" it made me even wetter that she had this soft side and the most ridiculous safe word I'd ever heard. I moaned as she flicked her tongue over my hear.
"Yes Nat" was all I could say, she just smiled and whispered good girl.

She returned to my nipples and began sucking and biting on them while I moaned and squirmed underneath her. Her hand was tracing down my body and she slipped it into my underwear I lifted my hips to meet her hand which she removed after what felt like a second.
"So wet for me little mouse...so messy...we better take these off so they don't get any dirtier" I just nodded mutely as she pulled my trousers and underwear off in one go, that was hot...why is she still dressed though?

She just stopped and looked at me taking my full body in. Every scar and every bruise was there for her to see, she lazily traced shapes on my body making me more frustrated than I'd ever been. I was squirming and begging her to touch me.
"Please Nat, this is...fuck Nat come on just... please, Nat I need you" every now and then her finger slipped between my legs making me moan and beg more. I was desperate. She was smug. Her green eyes burnt into mine as she raised the corner of her mouth into a smile.

"You've been such a good girl for me.... I'm sure I can give you what you want. Now use your words little mouse" she slipped a finger inside me making me moan louder than ever, I couldn't form words so she just as quickly removed it and put the finger into her mouth. Fuck that's hot.

"Nat" I croaked, my voice wasn't working, "please Nat fuck me, I need you to fuck me"

"Fuck you with what little mouse...my fingers?" She slid 2 fingers in me this time...moans erupted from my mouth as my hips chased her fingers until she took them away, I almost cried. "Or my tongue" her face disappeared between my legs, I was so sensitive now I couldn't control the noises coming out of me and she stopped again. I groan. Is it possible to die from this level of frustration?! "Or do you want me to find some toys..." she smirked trailing off.

"Fuck Nat anything. I don't care, whatever you do do it now" I begged, zero shame in being desperate when you're this horny.
"Manners little mouse. Say please"
"Please Nat, just fuck me please" I was basically crying now from being horny, I'm sure I would be embarrassed about it later.

Her fingers were back inside me and thrusting this time. Moaning my eyes rolled back, I didn't think it could get any better then her tongue joined the party. I was lost in the feeling, moaning her name and squirming into her. I was just about to tip over the edge and finish...

Her door slammed open and a woman's voice interrupted. "Hey Nat can I borrow your jacket aga- oh fuck sorry. I didn't know you had a guest. Fuck. Oh my god Nat sorry, I'm sorry"

I tried to cover myself but my hands were still tied to the bed post. Nat didn't stop, until the waves of orgasm washed over my body. I don't even know if the owner of the voice was still there, hopefully nothing like an audience.

I heard Nat say something but my brain was shutting down. I felt her untie the ropes from my wrists and the gentle kisses she placed where they'd been. I felt her kissing the parts of me she'd bitten and sucked as she wrapped me up in her duvet.
"Rest now little mouse" was the last thing I heard her say as my eyes closed and I fell asleep