Saturday (mature)

Time dragged until Saturday came around. I changed my outfit option about 10 times a day. Then when Saturday came it was suddenly 7pm a hell of a lot sooner than I realised. I began to have doubts about what I was doing, why did she want to meet? Was it just more business or was this something else?

I was going to wear a dress and be all cute for her when I suddenly worried I'd got the wrong end of the stick so I threw on some tight jeans and a sheer shirt (it wasn't hiding anything) I grabbed a leather jacket too just incase I was still over dressed I could always hide behind that.
7:45- I should start heading down but my hair still wasn't right. FUCK, I tried again to make my hair do something but it was so messy.
7:53 okay maybe I was going to be a little bit late it was fine
8:01 if this bit of hair would just stay where it needed to stay...nope I look like a lion that's been dragged through a hedge. I was still pulling at my hair when there was a knock on the door. I froze, surely she hadn't come up and got me... I wasn't that late was i? 8:15 - yep. Yep I was that late

I opened the door with one shoe on my foot and started to apologise
"Here was me thinking you stood me up" she raised and eyebrow at me. I paused my apology to really take her in. She looked so good, from her black heel to her toned calves, and the short black dress she was wearing, skin tight as always. I was still staring when she spoke again.
"Are you coming for a drink or are you going to stand there drooling over me with one shoe on"
My face went bright red, "s sorry" I stuttered. "My hair was taking to long" I mumbled trying to wish my red face away.
She reached out and touched my hair "I think it looks good like this. Makes you look kind of wild...." she paused with a funny look on her face.
"What?"
"I'll tell you later... if you're good" she smirked "now hurry"

We spent a couple of hours in the hotel bar and I managed not to get too drunk. I was feeling bolder after. Matter of time before I say something stupid.
We talked about everything but work. It was nice there was a lot less bickering and threatening, if she wasn't on the wrong side she'd probably be pretty cool. The bar called last orders and she stood up saying she needed to head out, something about an early flight.
Here comes the stupid.
"You should walk me back to my room" I said boldly, "I heard there was a wanted criminal and an assassin in town... you don't want me running into trouble now you've kept me out so late"
She raise and eyebrow at me and tilted her head slightly before she spoke, "I heard it was an ex assassin and a retired criminal so you're probably safe" I know I looked crestfallen because she continued "but just to be safe I'll walk you to your room little one"
I rolled my eyes, I was hardly little we were the same height. We took the stairs, I was on the top floor so it took a while. We walked in silence. I wasn't really sure my next plan once I got her to my room, was I really going to try and kiss her.
We rounded the corridor to my room. Do it, kiss her at the door. I was at the end of the corridor I could almost see my door. Invite her in. I took a deep breath as we got to my door.
"Okay we made it here safely, no criminals and no assassins" she looked at me while I fumbled with my key...should of had one more drink.
"Yeah. Lucky I reckon" I looked at her mouth, I could just kiss it...
"Whatever you're thinking is making you pull a strange face"
I rolled my eyes, she knew what I was thinking. I took another deep breath and prepared to kiss her...when suddenly her hand came back up to my hair and she grabbed a handful and pulled me towards her. She stopped when our mouths were almost touching.
"Your hair it's easier to grab when it's wild" she breathed the words into my mouth but still didn't kiss me. It was so annoying a small noise of frustration escaped my mouth, I didn't even know I could make that noise. Embarrassing I knew I was going red.
"Frustrated baby? If you want it take it" I'm sure her tongue touched my lips that time. I couldn't take it anymore I crossed the gap and our mouths crashed.
I got lost in her kiss, she sucked my lower lip into her teeth and bit down hard. I grabbed her ass making her dress ride up. If anyone came into the corridor now they'd get one hell of a show. Her hand tightened its grip in my hair as she pushed her body into mine. I meant to slam her into the door but I'd forgotten it was unlocked. We fell through into my room, we ended up in a heap on the floor. The door wide open she slipped a leg between my thighs. We continued to grind into each other with occasional moans escaping.
Eventually her mouth left mine and she found my neck, she continued to kiss and bite my neck. When she reached my ear my whole body shivered.
"Door. Bed. Now." She growled into my ear. I stole one last kiss before doing exactly what she said. By the time I shut the door she was ripping my clothes from me. By the time we made the bed all that was left was our underwear.

We made it onto the bed before the last of our clothes hit the floor. For a while we just continued while our hands explored each other's bodies. When her hand reached between my legs I did the same to her, she was so wet and so was I. I moaned as I felt her fingers slide into me in my moment of distraction she pinned me to the bed. Straddling me she kissed my mouth before working down my neck. Each kiss was followed by a bite and her sucking on my skin and slowly she worked her way down my body. I knew I was covered in her marks and by the time she reached my hips I was moaning and squirming underneath her. She then did the same up my thighs, keeping me in suspense. Eventually she made it between my legs and hovered there lightly brushing her tongue over me, it felt like a feather it was sweet torture. I moaned and lifted my hips to meet her.
"Patience" I could hear the smirk in her voice, " I know what you want baby but I'll decide when you get it"
"Please" was that my voice, oh my god I'm actually begging her the words continued to fall out of my mouth I couldn't stop them. I was truly begging for her to do anything.
"That's a good girl" she moaned as she really began to lick me, it was the greatest feeling. When she eventually put her fingers back into me I moaned so loudly and began to grind into her face....after that I lost track of everything but the night continued until the sun began to rise.