Vol. 2 Ch. 9 The New Couple

Your POV

I was eating lunch with my girlfriend, Pyrrha, and her team in the cafeteria, while also watching Nora throw pieces of food at Yang, who caught them in her mouth. I saw Nora throw a pie which hit Weiss in the face. Then someone yelled, "FOOD FIGHT!" I quickly left the cafeteria to avoid the massacre that was about to start, and headed to my dorm. After a while, I heard a knock on my door and answered it. I opened it to reveal Pyrrha, who was covered with bits of food and soda. I smirked slightly and said, "Well, don't you look lovely." She rolled her eyes and said, "I was wondering if I could used your bathroom to get a shower and change." I smiled and said, "Of course you can. You're my girlfriend. But it'll cost you something." She raised an eyebrow and said, "And what might that be?" I smirked and replied, "A kiss." She shook her head in relief and leaned in to kiss me. I stopped her and said, "It can wait until after the shower." She smiled as went into my bathroom and closed the door behind her. Then she poked her head out of the bathroom and said in a teasingly matter, "Now, Y/N, remember, no peaking." I rolled my eyes and said, "Hey, I'm not that kind of person." She smiled and closed the door. I sat on my bed and went back to playing a game on my Scroll. While I was playing it, I got a notification and saw that it was a text from Yang.

 While I was playing it, I got a notification and saw that it was a text from Yang

I shook my head and went back to my game. A few minutes later, Pyrrha exited the bathroom in her usual outfit and sat down on my bed next to me. I smiled as I looked into her breathtaking vivid green eyes and said, "I think I'll take that kiss now. But first, I want to ask you something." She placed her hands on her hips and said, "And what's that?" I took a deep breath and said, "Would you like to go out on a date tonight?" She smiled and said, "I'd love to." Then we shared a quick but wonderful kiss. When we pulled away, she smiled and said, "I do want to ask you something, if you don't mind." I smiled and said, "You can ask me anything, Pyrr." She nodded and said, "Why didn't you stay and join in on the food fight?" I smiled and said, "Because I didn't want to make anyone mad at me. If I had joined you, my sisters might've gotten mad at me. And if I had joined them, you might've gotten mad at me. That and I didn't want to be covered in food." Pyrrha nodded and said, "Well, that's understandable. But I'm sure that your sisters and I wouldn't have been mad at you." I nodded and said, "Well, it didn't hurt for me to play it safe. Now I'll pick you up at your dorm around 6. And it's not formal, so don't worry about that." She smiled and said, "Wonderful." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I smirked and decided to go down to Vale to get some cookies for my little sister because I still owed her some for the first day of class.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm  sorry for taking so long to write these chapters, I keep hitting writer's block for Volume 2.
Master out.