Vol. 2 Ch. 14 The Dance

Your POV

I was wearing my suit for the dance, while I was waiting to go get Pyrrha for the dance. I was wearing the pale blue dress shirt with a long tail, that was similar to my Dad's usual outfit. But this time I also had a red bowtie and black dress pants and dress shoes. I went to Team JNPR's dorm and knocked on the door. Ren answered it and said, "Oh, hey Y/N. You here for Pyrrha?" I nodded and said, "Yep. Is she ready?" He nodded and said, "Pyrrha! Your boyfriend's here to take you to the dance." I heard my girlfriend's voice reply, "Coming!" Pyrrha came out of the dorm wearing a turtleneck sleeveless red dress with her back exposed. I stared at her and said, "Wow." She blushed slightly and said, "What?" I smiled and said, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress, Pyrr." She smiled and said, "And you look absolutely handsome in that suit." I smiled and said, "Shall we head to the ballroom?" She nodded and wrapped her arm around mine and we both headed towards the ballroom. When we got there, Yang noticed us and said, "Wow, you two look great. Enjoy the dance." Pyrrha and I went over to the dance floor and started dancing. While we were doing a slow dance, she said, "Y/N, I'm so glad I have you in my life. Most people just see my celebrity status before considering my personal self, and place me on a higher pedestal. You didn't. You were one of the first people that saw the real me, not the celebrity that everyone else saw. You were one of my first true friends." I smiled and said, "I'm glad to have you in my life as well. I love you, Pyrrha Nikos." She replied, "I love you too, Y/N Branwen." Then we both shared a wonderful and passionate kiss that lasted a few minutes. When we pulled out of the kiss, she rested her head on my chest as we continued to slow dance.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Team JNPR practicing their dance)

Pyrrha and I headed back to the dorms and she said, "Y/N, I had a great time tonight." I smiled and said, "Me too, Pyrr. But I think we better get some sleep so we're ready for tomorrow." She nodded and said, "You're right, but I was kinda hoping that we could sleep together tonight. I mean, if you're alright with it." I smiled and said, "I'm okay with it." She smiled and said, "Good, because I was wondering if you'd be okay if I took off my dress and slept in what I'm wearing underneath it?" I smiled and said, "I don't mind at all, Pyrr. Why would you think that I would?" She blushed slightly and replied, "Because I'm not wearing a bra underneath my dress. I completely understand if you aren't comfortable with it. I'll still love you no matter what." I sighed and said, "If you're sure you want to do this, I guess I wouldn't mind. I won't try anything intimate unless you want me to." She smiled and said, "Thanks, Y/N." When we arrived in my dorm, I walked into the bathroom to change out of my dress shirt and into my sleepwear. When I came out, I found Pyrrha already laying in the bed, with the blanket over her. I climbed into the bed next to her, kissed her forehead, and said, "Goodnight, Pyrr." She replied, "Goodnight, Y/N." Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.