Vol. 2 Ch. 13 Questions

Your POV

After Pyrrha beat all of Team CRDL on her own, I smiled and thought to myself, I'm so glad that I'm that girl's boyfriend. After class was dismissed, I caught up to Pyrrha and said, "Hey, Pyrr, you did great out there. She blushed slightly at what I called her and said, "Thanks, Y/N. It's too bad that you won't be able to take part in the tournament, but it wouldn't be fair to you." I nodded and said, "It's okay, I still have you and my sisters to cheer for. By the way, I wanted to ask you something. Would you like to go to the dance with me?" She smiled as she hugged me and said, "Of course. I'd love to." I smiled and said, "Awesome." Later that night, Pyrrha and I were just cuddling on my couch and watching some TV together in my dorm. Suddenly she said, "Hey, Y/N, I don't think I ever asked you this, but how are you, Ruby, and Yang siblings when the three of you look nothing like each other?"

I smiled and said, "Ruby and Yang had the same dad, Taiyang, but Yang's mom, Raven, ran off some time after Yang was born. Then as the result of a drunken night between Ruby's mom, Summer, and my dad, Qrow, they had me. Despite the fact that I was an accident, they still accepted me. Due to my dad's semblance of misfortune, they thought it was best if Tai and Summer raised me, but for some reason that we still don't know, I've never been affected by my dad's semblance. Then Tai and Summer had Ruby two years later. Now technically, Yang and I are really cousins because her mom and my dad were brother and sister. But I spent so much time growing up with Ruby and Yang, that I consider them both as my sisters." Pyrrha smiled and said, "I didn't know that. I don't want to sound rude or negative, but has it ever bother you that you were an accident?" I sighed and said, "I mean when I first found out, it kinda bothered me. But after a while, I realized that it didn't matter if I was an accident, Mom, Dad, and Uncle Tai still cared and loved me just the same." Pyrrha nodded and said, "Well, that's good." I nodded and said, "Yep, any particular reason why you asked?" She shook her head and replied, "Not really, I was just curious, that's all." I nodded and said, "Okay, now back to the show!" She giggled a little and leaned against my chest a little more. I kissed the top of her head as I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I love you, Pyrr." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Y/N." Then we went back to watching the TV.

If anyone can come up with a good nickname for Pyrrha to call us, it would help me a bit. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.