Vol. 2 Ch. 17 Breach

Your POV

We were on the underground train, fighting the White Fang members, when we ended up splitting up. I finally managed to knock out the White Fang member that I was fighting, and went back to help Yang fight Neo. When I got to her, I saw Aunt Raven appear. After Raven took care of Neo, she looked to me briefly and left without another word. Then the White Fang member from before started to get back up as I turned my attention away from Yang. I rolled my eyes and said, "You just don't know when to give up, do you?" Eventually I managed to knock him off the side of the train, just as Yang came over to help. As the two of us climbed back onto the top of the train, I saw the rest of Team RWBY reemerge from the train cars to rejoin their leader. Ruby looked on worriedly as we realized the train is on a collision course with a thick concrete wall. Blake said, "What do we do?" Ruby and Weiss smiled at each other, and the latter formed an ice shield to protect us, as we braced ourselves for the impending crash. The train crashed into the wall, the explosion caused everything to go white. When I regained consciousness, I noticed that I was covered in debris, with some of it pinning my leg down. Once I unpinned myself, I saw that we had returned to the central part of Vale, and multiple civilians in the area noticed us among the debris. I heard the sound of low rumbles and growls from behind me. Suddenly, a giant King Taijitu emerged from the hole, and multiple Grimm started pouring into Vale. The civilians screamed as they attempted to flee the chaos. The sounds of screams and roars filled the air, and all Team RWBY and I could do is watch in horror. Then I snapped myself out of it, jumped up, and stabbed an approaching Ursa in the head, killing it.

3rd Person POV

Team RWBY and Y/N were surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashed a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby planted Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propelled herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores sent her crashing to the ground. Blake slashed a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashed three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Yang, back on the ground, sent several cars flying towards the Grimm. Y/N used Cosmos to stab and decapitate any Grimm that tried to go after the civilians near the pavilion. As Ruby finished slashing at a Grimm, she noticed the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also saw Nora flying on Magnhild towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast, as she said, "Nora Smash!" The rest of Team JNPR soon followed and helped fight off the Grimm. With a mighty scream, Jaune slashed the Ursa several times before it fell. Pyrrha smiled, as she noticed his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun and Neptune arrived, flashing their badges, as Sun said, "Nobody move! Junior detectives!" Then Neptune added, "We have badges so you know it's official!" As Team RWBY looked up in the sky at the Atlesian Military's fleet, an Ursa took the opportunity to attack Ruby from behind. But before it could, its head is cut off by Cosmos in its scythe form as light blue feathers fall to the ground, and Y/N said, "No one sneaks up and tries to hurt my little sister!"

Your POV

After we had taken care of the Grimm and Torchwick had been arrested, I sat down with Team RWBY and Zwei, sitting on the edge of Beacon's landing platform, overlooking the City of Vale from across the lake. Yang spoke up first and said, "Well, we did it." I nodded as Blake replied in agreement, "We did it." Then Weiss said, "If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed." I rolled my eyes and said, "Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it." Ruby added, "Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was." Weiss responded, "Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending." Blake replied and said, "We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of." Ruby said, "Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them." Yang laid down on her back and said, "Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... So, what now?" Weiss replied, "I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point." Blake started, "So then..." Ruby answered, "Uhh... Time for bed?" The other 3 girls replied in agreement and Yang said, "I'm going to sleep forever." Then all of us then stood up and headed back towards Beacon's main campus.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.