Vol. 2 Ch. 11 Investigations

Your POV

I woke up with Pyrrha's head resting on my bare chest. I smiled as I saw her open her beautiful vivid green eyes. Then I said, "Good morning, Pyrr." She smiled and replied, "Good morning, Y/N." I kissed her forehead and said, "So how did you sleep last night?" She smiled and replied, "Honestly, better than I've ever slept before. Something about me being close to you like this makes me feel safe and very content. It makes me forget about all of the negative things that are going on." I gave her a quick peck on the lips and said, "I feel the same way when I'm with you, Pyrrha." She kissed me on the lips and we both shared another wonderful and passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she said, "I think we should get changed. We do have classes to go to today." I nodded as she got up and went into the bathroom to change. While she was in there changing, I changed as well. After we had both gotten changed, we headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. Since we had different classes first, we went our separate ways for class. When I got to class, I sat down next to Yang. After the class had ended, Yang told me about her team's plan to find out more information regarding Torchwick and the Dust robberies. Then she said, "Would you want to help us tonight?" I shrugged and replied, "Sure. So I'll meet you and the others in your dorm after my last class?" Yang nodded and said, "Yes. And if you can, wear a different outfit than your usual one." I nodded and said, "I think I can do that." She smiled and said, "Great, see you later."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Qrow taking a swig out of his flask)

During lunch, I had told Pyrrha that I'd be helping my sisters with something so I wouldn't be back until later tonight. She understood and said that she'd wait in my dorm until I got back. I was heading to Team RWBY's dorm to meet up with them. Instead of my normal light blue jacket, I was wearing a pale blue dress shirt with a long tail, which was similar to my Dad's usual outfit. I had also rolled up the sleeves like Dad always had his.

 I had also rolled up the sleeves like Dad always had his

I knocked on the door to the dorm and Yang let me in. Jumping off of her bed, Ruby said"Alright guys, today's the day, let the investigation begin!" "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously," Weiss said sarcastically. Then Yang said, "Hey, we've got a plan that's moderately serious." "Right. Everyone remember your roles?" Ruby asked. Weiss spoke up first and said, "You and I will visit the CCT to check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem." Then Blake said, "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning." "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything that's going on in Vale. Getting information from him shouldn't be to hard for me and Y/N." Yang said, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes and added, "And I'll go with Yang so she doesn't cause too much trouble." "Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang and Y/N to go over what we've found. Let's do this!" Ruby said. Then we all heard a familiar voice say, "Yeah!"

"Sun!?" Blake said surprised. Then Yang asked, "How did you get up there?" "It's easy, I do it all the time," he answered. Then Weiss yelled, "You do what?!" "I climb trees all the time," Sun answered, as Weiss glares at him. He flipped into our dorm and said, "So are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?" "We are gonna go investigate the situation... As a team," Blake answered. Ruby said, "Sorry Sun, we don't wanna get friends involved if we don't have to." Then Sun said, "Pfft that's dumb. You should always get friends involved, that's why I brought Neptune." We peeked our heads out to see Neptune standing on the ledge of the wall near our window. "Sup," he said, like it was just an everyday thing for him. "How did you even get up here?" Ruby asked. Neptune answered, "I have my ways...but seriously can I come in, we're like really high up." Once we get Neptune inside, we decide on who's going with who. Ruby said, "Alright, I'll go with Weiss, Sun, you can go with Blake, and Neptune, you can go with Yang and Y/N." He seemed to stiffen to the point where Yang poked him and he rocked back and forth. Then Weiss said, "Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang and Y/N. After all, they are your brother and sister." Weiss said. "Well then, who would go with you?" Ruby asked, to which Weiss answered, "Well, I guess Neptune could come with me." Ruby laughed and dragged Weiss away. "But, But," was all Weiss could say before she was pulled away. Then the rest of us went off to do our parts.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nora breaking a Whack-A-Grimm game)

3rd Person POV

In the ruined parts of Vale, the sound of an engine gets closer and closer until Bumblebee pulled into the street, showing Yang behind the handlebars in her matching helmet. As another motorcycle drove up and stopped next to Bumblebee, revealing Y/N without a helmet on. Taking off her helmet, Yang gestured to the nearby club and said, "Come on, my friend's right in here!" Yang got off her bike to reveal Neptune sitting right behind her, hair and goggles messed up with a petrified expression of terror on his face. Sounding dizzy, Neptune said, "Cool... And where exactly is... here?" The music from Junior's Club got louder once inside showing Junior behind the bar adjusting his cuffs as his henchmen stocked the bottles, carried boxes, and otherwise stood around on the dance floor, until one of the henchmen ran inside shouting, "Hurry, close the door - she's coming!" He and another henchman proceeded to roll the doors shut and keep them closed with their bodies. Walking out from the bar, Junior said, "What are you two idiots doing?!" The henchmen shouted incoherently until an explosion knocked them to the ground and forced the doors open, allowing Yang and Y/N to walk in through the smoke as "I Burn" started playing. Then Yang said, "Guess who's back!"

Your POV

Yang continued to smile and pose as eight guns were pointed in her face with an equal number of angry henchmen behind them. Though this didn't faze her, she stopped and glared at the recording studio where the track was messing up until the frightened bear-headed DJ took the needle off the record and retreated back under the table. As Neptune slowly appeared behind Yang as the henchmen continued hoisting their guns, I said, "Yeah, so could you define 'friend' for me?" Junior spoke up and said, "Stop, stop! Nobody shoot. Blondie, you're here! ...Why?" Yang replied, "You still owe me a drink." She grabbed Junior by the arm and dragged him to the bar through the hired guns. Neptune said as he looked at Yang in awe, "Whoa-ho-ho-ho, what a woman..." I rolled my eyes and said, "Watch it, Neptune. That's my sister you're talking about."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.