Crazy Stupid Love.

hannahs pov-
I look down at my lit up phone, a text from josh appearing before my eyes. I gulp and open the message, what possibly could he have to say to me after how I've treated him.
I look over the message analysing every single word.
He loves me?
How could he love me when I've hurt him so bad..
I check the clock the hour being 11pm at night.
I throw on my coat and rush out the door, I have to fix this I know I will regret it if I don't..
-------------
Josh's Pov-
I hear a loud banging at the door, who could be knocking at this hour? I stand up throwing my phone onto the soft couch that was underneath me and head to the door.
" hannah? "
" hi josh "
I move as she steps inside taking off her coat and laying it across the arm chair.
" I read your text " she almost whispers.
" and what do you think? " I ask unsure how to take this.
" I am completely in love with you " she blurts out covering her mouth shortly after she says it.
I couldn't help but feel a burst of butterflies and excitement in my stomach as the words left her mouth.
" say something " hannah laughed.
" I love you, and these past months have been torture without you by my side hannah "
I take a step forward as she rests her cold hands on my shoulder blades and I rest mine around her waist, looking into her eyes deeply.
" this is crazy " she whispers against my cheek.
" that's why i trust it " I whisper,
Before leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips...