Feelings.

Sian's Pov-
I walked home and was greeted at the door by my younger sister Aimee.
A- hey we're have you been?
S- I was at Harvey's house doing a project.
A- harvey cantwell!?
S- yeah?
A- Omg! He's that new boy he's gorgeous! He's friends with a boy in my year called leondre.
S- don't tell me your into him to:/
A- no of course not! but you can't say your not a little curious.
S- im not! Seriously ive had enough of people talking about harvey he's just another boy.
My phone started to bleep.
It was a text from Harvey.
Harvey : hey are we okay?xx
Sian: yeah why wouldn't we be?x
Harvey: it just felt weird before, I thought I'd upset you. Your house tomorrow?xx
Sian: no were good:) and yeah sounds good see you then xx
Harvey: okay see you then xx
Aimees Pov-
Sian walked in the house around 10pm so I asked her where she had been! How dare she leave me all alone it's so spooky in our house. I cheered up when she said she'd been to harveys. It was nice to hear that she'd started making boy mates again, Kayden broke her heart and she never wanted to speak to another boy again apart from Bailey, so he must be pretty special.
Her phone bleeped and I checked over her shoulder and when I seen Harvey's name I couldn't help but giggle, I don't think she noticed though as she was too busy texting him back. I think they arranged to come back to our house after school to work on the project.
Harveys Pov-
I decided to text Sian it just felt so awkward when she looked away from me I thought I'd upset her. When she text back saying that we were fine I felt better then knowing that were cool, I'm going to her house tomorrow to work on the project I hope it doesn't turn awkward again, I'd really like to get to know her.
Sian's Pov-
Harvey text me to make sure we was okay, I was confused at first but then I realised he was speaking about the eye connection thing, so I said it was fine. It's nice that he cares about my feelings. Not many people do.
I walked up stairs and got into bed I put my phone on my bedside cabinet and switched my light off. My phone started bleeping and I seen a text from Harvey.
Harvey: goodnight:) xx
I replied.
Sian: night:) xx
And after that I didn't sleep the whole night. My stomach was filled with butterflies. And I couldn't stop smiling.
I think I've caught the feels..