Why me?

Kyles Pov-
" I'm pregnant kyle "
I sat there in shock taking in them 3 words.. Processing them and realising that them 3 words were reality, hitting me like a ton of bricks my thoughts were like a roller coaster spinning round and round. Im going to be a dad?
I'm 16.. How can I be a dad?
I'm not ready for this! I haven't even finished school neither has chloe were kids how can we have a kid ourselves?
" say something then " chloe shouts her eyes streaming.
" are you sure your pregnant " I stutter staring at my shoes.
" well it was green kyle so what do you think " she hisses.
I close my eyes and rest my head on my hands.
" I love you and I hate that I do kyle, I doubted myself all the time telling myself that I meant nothing to you and you proved me right " she whispers holding her head..
" you do mean something to me chloe don't you think I feel so awful about this " I shout tears sticking to my face.
" you know when I looked into your eyes kyle I felt like I'd looked into them before.. That's when I realised I didn't want anyone else but you " she cries.
" your the only one I want chloe, I never meant to hurt you I love you " i choke.
" the thing is kyle.. We love eachother for the wrong reasons " she whispers before walking off and not looking back..
-----------
Chloe's Pov-
How could I be so stupid to think that kyle liked me. The biggest player of all time! How could I be so immature to think that he cared and now I find out I'm having his baby..
How could I ever trust him again?
Parents are suppose to trust and love each other! I guess this wasn't meant to be.
I clutch my stomach and cry into my soft white pillow leaving tear stains all over.
I'm torn inside my heart feels like it's going to come out of my chest. I love him so much and I hate that I do because now I know I meant nothing to him. I was just " another girl "
" why me " I whisper to myself before falling into a deep sleep.
----------
Sian's Pov-
Brandon my ex is with my best friend Rachael? Why didn't she tell me! Why can't she just be honest..
And Charlie! Don't even get me started! Me and Hannah went straight over to him and kicked him in the balls after chloe ran out he deserved it for what he's done to her. And Kyle? Well.. Part of me feels bad for him but also how could he use her like that it's a shame because she really likes him you can see it in the way she looks at him with a recognition and passion, I've never seen her like that with anyone before and I was pretty sure kyle felt the same way! Well until today..
" are you okay? " harv asks me hugging my waist from behind.
" I'm just worried about her " I say to harv clutching his hands and locking my fingers with his.
" why don't you go and see her I'll wait for you at your house "
" are you sure? My mum will probably make you help cook "
" I love helping your mum, it's fine go " harvey says with a warm smile.
I head off to chloe' and open the door since she wasn't acknowledging my loud knocking. i head straight to her room knowing she will be hiding away under her covers.
" chloe " I whisper sitting next to her.
She looks up and immediately hugs me and cries into my shoulder.
" hey it's okay " I say placing my arms around her.
" sian it's not okay I can't do this "
" chloe you have to be strong "
" Sian I can't I'm scared "
" scared of what? "
" I'm pregnant " chloe wails crying harder.
" chloe Shh " I whisper rubbing her back.
There is no way I can leave her like this, how will she confront everyone there bound to find out..
" come on " I say pulling her shoes on her feet and walking her back to my house.
***
" is she okay??!! " harvey questions when we walk through the door.
" I'll tell you later " i mouth.
He nods and we take her upstairs were she falls asleep crying.
" I feel so bad for her " harvey says with a sorrowful expression.
" she's pregnant to " I whisper.
" oh " harvey says holding my hands.
" she's broken " I cry.
" Shh we can help her she has us" harvey reassures.
I nod.
" what do you think school will be like tomorrow? " he asks his eyes staring back to chloe who was looking lifeless.
" hopefully it will be okay " I whisper turning back to face harvey.
" so what do we do now? " he asks.
" we wait "