" i love you "

Harveys Pov-
"Harvey wake up!!!"
I rolled over onto my side to see Skye jumping on my bed.
"Skye go away I'm tired" i groaned pushing her off the bed.
" no! It's time to get up we're going shopping."
"Why so early"
" harvey it's 11 " Skye shouted throwing my alarm clock at me.
" fine let me get dressed." I mumbled.
" okay. I'll be waiting in my room" she smiled before closing the door.
I dragged myself up and got a quick shower before doing my hair and throwing on my black top with blue jeans and boots.
I knocked on Skye's door and she motioned me to head to the elevator. Our rooms were at the top of the hotel so it was either the elevator or the stairs. We walked to town as it wasn't that far.
"Harvey look!" Skye said pointing to a tall building with lights.
" wow that's big! " I said staring up.
" can we go in please! lets see whats inside! " skye smiled and grabbed my hand.
why did she do that? awkward.
i stared at our hands and she let go.
great now i feel mean. but friends hold hands right? yeah?
i grabbed her hand and smiled.
it means nothing right?
we walked inside to see loads of different types of stores.
" come on lets go to river island you have your first show tonight!" skye insisted. i give in and followed her our hands still interlocking. i couldn't help but feel weird about it.
" look its harvey cantwell!" i heard a group of girls shout.
flashes started filling the room, cameras were shoved in me and skyes faces and multiple shots of us holding hands were took.
the security pushed the girls out and me and skye were took into the back of the shop so we could sneak out the back door without being mobbed.
" you okay " skye asks wrapping her arm around my back.
" yeah just they got pictures of us holding hands.. " i said putting my head down.
" it wouldn't be that bad. " skye blushed and walked into her hotel room kissing me on the cheek and closing the door.
what does she mean!?
does skye like me!?
what if sian sees the pictures!?
what if blair does!?
what if I've ruined everything important to me?
Shit.
I got out my phone and checked Twitter there was multiple pictures of me and Skye.
I read a few of them.
@poppy67890-
Mystery girl with @harveymusic what happened to @siandreelan ( blairs second name:p )
Shit Sian's being tagged she's definitely going to see them now.
@loulou55xo-
Who's this girl? Looks like more than friends to me. @harveymusic @siandreelan
I pressed new tweet and decided I'd try to clear it up.
-@harveymusic-
"People are posting pictures of me with a girl but I promise you were just friends my heart will always belong to @siandreelan 😜❤️"
I text sian goodnight and laid in my bed hoping tomorrow would be a better day.
---------------
Sian's Pov-
" wake up fat head " Bailey shouted climbing on top of me and shaking me.
" Bailey get off you bitch " I yawned trying to smack his face but keeping my eyes closed.
" no get up! My mums taking us out"
" we're? " I questioned opening one eye.
" no time for questions hurry up! " Bailey laughed throwing my clothes at me.
" by the way how's your face " Bailey giggled trying to hold in the laughter.
" sore " I spat.
" here's your shoes Bailey said pulling off my socks and putting my shoes on my feet for me.
" Bailey i'm capable of getting dressed myself. "
" yeah well your too slow and i'm hungry so come on " Bailey laughed throwing me over his shoulders. I didn't try to fight back because he was stronger than me anyway.
" morning lovely. " Tonia smiled.
" also Bailey put Sian down she's capable of walking " Tonia laughed.
"Thankyou Tonia!" I giggled and sat down and ate my cereal.
" so we're are we going? " Brandon asks walking into the kitchen in just his boxers.
" Brandon put come clothes on! " Tonia laughed.
" it's too hot! " Brandon moaned and sat on baileys knees.
" do you like mind getting off me? " Bailey laughed talking in a girls voice.
" no I'm like totally in love with you" Brandon said mimicking baileys girl voice.
I seriously wonder how I became friends with these two.
------------
Brandon's Pov-
" come on let's go on that big roller coaster! " Bailey shouted pointing up to the biggest roller coaster in the whole of the themepark.
"I don't know. It's a bit big" sian said stepping back.
" oh come on! " Bailey insisted.
" okay I'm in " I said to Bailey with a sigh.
" fine but if I shit myself it's your fault " sian shouted making us all laugh.
We stood in the que and sian was pacing up and down. I didn't realise she was this scared of big roller coasters.
" hey calm down! " I said reassuring her.
" I'll be fine " she smiled.
It was our turn Bailey sat in the front leaving me and Sian to sit at the back.
The men strapped us in and the roller coaster started moving.
" Brandon I'm scared of heights!" Sian squealed grabbing onto my arm.
" me to! Why did we agree to come on this " I laughed.
" because we're crazy! " Sian giggled.
Her laugh was so cute!
"Thanks" sian giggled.
" what? " I questioned.
" you said my laugh was cute "
" I said that outloud? " I blushed.
" Yep " sian laughed.
Shit. How embarrassing.
"Brandon it's going to fast! " sian shouted gripping my hand.
Bailey was laughing and screaming at this point.
" hold on to the bars " I laughed at Sian's expression. She looked terrified.
She's so beautiful even when she's scared.
----------
Sian's Pov-
We got back to baileys around 9 Bailey insisted we all slept down stairs and play FIFA all night so me and Brandon agreed and brought loads of blankets down. While they were playing on FIFA i checked my Twitter I've been getting notifications all day.
I read some tweets about a " mysterious girl " and scrolled down to see a picture of harvey with a girl holding hands.
I stared at my phone. I took a deep breath and carried on scrolling. There was another picture.
This " mystery girl " and harvey walking back to there hotel but she had her arm wrapped around his back.
I felt tears pricking my eyes. Who was that girl? Why was they holding hands! It must be his " friend " Skye.
I scrolled down more to see a tweet from harvey.
-@harveymusic-
"People are tweeting pictures of me and a girl but we're just friends I promise! My heart belongs to @siandreelan 😜❤️"
Part of me wanted to stab him in the eyeballs but another part of me melted inside when I read his tweet.
How could I be angry at him? There just friends right? Nothing more than friends?
I scrolled down more to see ANOTHER picture. This time she was kissing his cheek and he was smiling and gazing at her, but it was different to the way he gazed at me.
Ouch. Okay that fucking hurt.
I decided to tweet something of my own.
-@siandreelan-
" just friends don't look at eachother that way😪 "
In over 2 minutes it had over 300 retweets and 400 favourites. I'm glad my fans agreed with me.
I checked my replies to see Harvey's name. It must be around 3am in America now.
-@harveymusic-
" your the only girl for me❤️"
I ignored the tweet and sat in silence until Brandon disturbed me.
" what's up? "
" nothing " I said coldly.
Brandon grabbed my phone.
" Brandon stop! " i screeched trying to stop him.
" bailey catch " Brandon shouted throwing my phone in the air.
Bailey started scrolling through the tweets his eyes widening
" Brandon I seriously hate you right now. " I said pushing him off me and grabbing my phone.
" I'm sure it's nothing " Bailey said coming over and hugging me.
Brandon looked at the tweets. He came over and hugged me to.
"Whatever he's just a boy." I said fighting my emotions. I was not going to let harvey cantwell make me cry.
" I'll get some ice cream"
" thanks Bailey i need it "
" no I meant for me "
" oh how nice of you " I laughed.
" just kidding " Bailey teased.
" if you ever want to talk you can talk to me " Brandon whispered cuddling into my arm.
" I know " I whispered hugging him back.
" it hurts " I laughed.
" you laugh when your nervous don't you? " Brandon smiled.
" yeah I guess so. " I whispered burying my face into the blanket.
" if he doesn't see how beautiful you are he's stupid " Brandon whispered looking away.
" thanks I don't no what I'd do with out you and Bailey " I smiled and hugged into him.
Brandon smiled.
" I love you " we're the last three words I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.