My Rapunzel.

Harveys Pov-
I rolled over burying myself under the covers not wanting to face sian today, it was a Monday morning and I had school. Sian didn't speak to me on the way back to England she sat next to Rachael who was coming back with us since she called it off with grant. I don't blame her though, I messed up. I just wish she would understand that skye kissed me not the other way around, I could never do that to her ever. I could never hurt her intentionally.
" harvey get up " my mum yelled.
" no! " I shouted hiding under my pillows, I wish the ground would swallow me up.
" harvey it's not an option up now "
I sat up and looked at my mum who was standing in the door way clearly annoyed.
" what's up? " she asks motioning towards me.
" problems.. " I mumble.
" if you love her fight for her "
" how did you know? "
" I have my ways, now come on uniform "
I get up and get dressed combing my hair into a quiff and putting an extra tshirt on to cover the red marks I had on my body from fighting with Brandon and Rachael last night.
I hop into the car with my mum and she drives me to school if I walked I'd be late. I put my books in my locker and headed to my first lesson which was maths.
I got moved to the front for talking so I sat on my own at the front.
I heard sniggers.
" hey did you hear - "
" yeah Sian and - "
" harvey is - "
I couldn't take this any longer.
" keep your nose out me and Sian's business ok " I snapped catching the attention of everyone in the class.
" harvey outside now " Mr Robin says i storm out and slam the door shut.
" causing trouble hey? " erin says coming towards me.
" why are you speaking to me I cheated on your bestfriend?"
" so your classing it as cheating too?"
" well we kissed "
" no she kissed you, Bailey told me he was there? "
" yeah but it doesn't change her mind "
" How do you know you haven't tried " erin shrugs walking away.
I know erins right.. But it doesn't make me feel any less guilty.
Maybe I should talk to her...
But she's with Brandon now she's not bothered. she doesn't care.
-----------
Sian's Pov-
I walked into school with Brandon and I seen harvey by his lockers, I guess he's not bothered, he doesn't care. " come on " Brandon says grabbing my hand.
I know Brandon likes me and a part of me likes him too, but I love harvey and my heart can't except what my mind has. Everything was a lie, and he was everything he said he would never be,
I smile at Brandon and hold his hand too, he kisses me on the cheek and we walk to lessons. It just doesn't feel the same.
" I'll see you later " he says kissing me I hesitate then kiss him too.
If just doesn't feel right.
Brandon looked then walked off.
He must know this is killing me right?
----------
Brandon's Pov-
We seen harvey and I know sian is still hurt but I'm trying to be there for her. She told me she loved me to but I'm not sure if she meant it, the time was wrong to decide.
I held on to her hand and she held mine looking down and walking hoping harvey wouldn't see us, I couldn't help feeling tension. But I'm confused if she loves me or him I mean why would she say it if she didn't mean it? I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back after a moment so I smiled and headed to period 1. I know it's a lot for her but I'll be there to support her whether that's being her boyfriend or just her friend.
---------
Rachaels Pov-
After having a long think I decided to end it with Grant.
" flash back "
"grant I think we should break up"
" what why? "
" I heard what you said last light and I don't want to be in a relationship without full commitment we can still be friends though besides I'm moving back to England "
" rachael im sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and make you move back to England but I'd love to be friends! "
" grant it's my choice, I want to move on, I'll keep in touch "
" bye rachael "
" bye grant "
They were the last words I said to him before getting on the plane and not looking back. It's best for both of us.
" flashback over "
Sian and Brandon have been going out well it looks that way anyway although I'm not so sure she's into him the way he's into her. let's just say I have a best friend feeling.
----------
Sian's Pov-
The bell rung so I headed home I've been trying to keep my distance from Brandon I don't want to give him the wrong impression although I think I already have. It's moving to quickly.. I was confused. I still am.
I stayed at home I was in the house alone so I put some films on and scrolled through Twitter.
Tweet from : @harveymusic
" if your reading this I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you.. You know who you are"
I got loads of tags from fans wondering what has gone on.
I tweeted-
*in reply to @harveymusic* : " if you didn't mean it why did you do it?"
Fans immediately started tweeting and retweeting.
" new tweet from @harveymusic "
: " I would never hurt you intentionally you know that"
Is he actually serious? He kisses a girl and says he didn't mean to?
@siandreelan- well you hurt me you lied and you cheated.
@harveymusic- I didn't cheat!
@siandreelan- so you kissed her by accident? Pathetic tbh.
Fans started posting statuses, at least they knew the truth anyway..
Why is he saying he didn't kiss her?
@harveymusic- When I told you I loved you I meant it. When I said I'd protect you I will. When I said your my one and only trust me you are, I promise you I did not kiss her!
My eyes started tearing up.
No harvey.
No your not making me cry.
You are not getting inside my head!
I won't let you..
I ignored the tweet and layed on the couch. After 10 minutes my phone started buzzing like mad.
@harveymusic- fine don't answer my tweets I'll just come to your house i'm not giving up on you.
Shit. Can he just not?
I went upstairs and closed my bedroom door and went out on my balcony. Why can't he just expect that im over him. Well.. I'm not but I should be.
" sian let me in " I hear from the front of the house.
Is he seriously here???
I sat on my balcony and looked at the stars counting them. I started jotting down some notes in my song book.
* If you be my star I'll be your sky *
* I'll be yours and you'll be mine*
* I'll be your darkness you be my light *
" I'll be your saviour I'll be your knight "
" harvey please just go " I said rolling my eyes.
" no I'm not giving up on you "
" harvey what are you doing your crazy! "
" I'm climbing the tower to my rapunzel "
" harvey seriously you might fall "
I watched him climbing up my balcony he's crazy! What the fuck he could kill himself! He jumped over to me and stood infront of me and grabbed my hands.
" harvey please " I began.
" sian you need to believe me when I say I didn't kiss her back, you were the one running through my mind when that happened I promised you I only liked her as a friend and I don't even like her as that anymore after what she did, ️please just think about it? "
" I'll.. I'll think "
Harvey half smiled and jumped down my balcony.
" goodnight princess " he shouted before leaving and running to his house.