Chapter 1. Neighborhood shenanigans

STARTUP~!
--
Y/N = Your name.

Y/C = Your character, just picture your roblox character in this book! I'm sure she's pretty ;)

~~
(Added)
Regard to my comment above, STFU. I do NOT care what gender/pronouns you prefer. I made this for FEMALES.

It's obvious considering the npcs/mc's in GASA4AM are MALE. Quit complaining about the sex. I changed the pronouns further in,
If this goes on longer I'm gonna take it down. I have like nine comments about it..

Some of ya'll just sucked the fun out of it. Thanks.
~~

I'd say your character would be a little quirky and an over thinker x3

Oh! Also,

' = thinking,
" = talking!

Hopefully you don't get confused!!

I WON'T BE CHANGING LIKE EVERYTHING LOL THEY WILL STILL BE LIKE THEIR SELVES FROM THE GAME!!!

Since people are just making shit up;

Their pronouns are default here. Which means, he/him and she/her! I'm basic oh well. Deal with it brat. >///<
--

OKAY NOW YOU CAN READ <3

Y/N strolled around in the neighborhood with her blue bycicle, she recently moved there so she didn't know anyone.

All she knew was it can get a little crazy and where her house was located. Her bike started making squeaks and noises as she was getting closer to her driveway.

Y/N sighed and took off her blue helmet. She sighed and kneeld to the ground checking out the wheels, turns out the front wheel popped.. Y/N examined it and took out a cap. It didn't belong there whatsoever, the air started to spirt out very quick so she put her hands on it to stop it.

Hearing footsteps behind her she turned her head to see a man in a green visor that was pretty taller than Y/N. He examined Y/C quietly as thoughts ran through your head, as if you'd have a panic attack right then and there.

'There's other people?! I didn't really see any when I was driving..'

'He seems friendly really.. But I just met him'

'Should I say hello? No, maybe he's gonna ask me something first! Don't wanna interrupt him!'

"Hey-"
"Hello"

He said hello as she said hey, the same time too..

Y/N's stomach dropped. She felt embarrassed.. Covering her mouth she forgot that she was holding the tire like a patch.

It starting pouring at air even more quicker. "Ughhhh..." Y/N sighed, sitting down near her bike.

"Hm.. Looks like something pierced it. Think I got some tape in my shop, ya think you can take the bike there?"

"Y-yeah, I'm capable enough" You gave a cheeky smile as he nodded at you. You both started walking towards a medium sized building. It was fairly empty judging by the one car in the parking lot..

He walked into the building keeping the door open for you to slide in under his arm.

You didn't mind it and so you laid your bike lean on the icecream cooler. The man lied his back on the wall near the register as you looked at him.

"You don't seem in a rush.. Maybe we could, talk? What's your name?" He asked. You were not very keen on the idea of talking to him so you ignored his question.

"The tape?" You asked sternly. He seemed a little bummed out as he slumped and walked towards his register and did some stuff back there before getting a roll of duct tape.

"We just need air, that's why I asked if we could chat for a little. I'll have to call up someone for some help" He sighed.

'O-oh.. Maybe I was a little bit rushy on the whole thing'

"I apologize, for that"

"For what?" He genuinely looked confused.

"For being pushy. Isn't the best first impression for people you haven't met before.." You rubbed your left arm.

"Heh, I don't mind. Not like I don't deal with pushy people, speaking of which. This kid lives on the corner of this road, he's pretty stern about buying things and sometimes throws away my supplies, not sure why.."

'Sounds like a trouble maker really.. Hopefully I never bump into him... Don't need a little kid bothering me'

"Also, my names Y/N, yours?"

"It's-"

"Hey Carwash I need some orange juic-.."

"Now who's this lady-?"

--
ok bye this is shitty asf

I DON'T WANT ANY ONE MAKING FUN OF MY SPELLING IF I RUINED SOMETHIN UP IT'S NOT FUN😭

Umm🐿 I may add like what I want to the charactersto spice it up BUT I FEEL LIKE IT WON'T BE THEM ANYMOREEEEE