P.2 of dummy x reade

This is the last update for this book, I mean it. 🌱

Dummy's chest lay onto yours, you could feel his heart beating faster by the second. His eyes glazed at yours, you were huffing softly. Dummy lent his hand onto your chin and lifted it to kiss it once more, you blushed.

His hand fell down near your thighs and stroked it, you bit your lip and shyly moved up. Instinctively he grabbed your left arm and yanked it, your face meeting his. You could actually see the blush on his face, considering your eyes ajusting into the darkness.

His green lucious eyes stared. Your mouth quivered.

"Are you.. Okay. With this?" He asked. The sudden question was out of nowhere? He kinda just.. started doing this while you slept. Which was somehow attractive, you guess.

"Mmph?, Y-yeah.." You muttered a little, very amused and falling for him. Excited for what'll happen next, your knees were basically trembling in ambition.

He smiled and grabbed your shirt gently at first and tugged it a bit to his mouth. He bit it, and tore off the shirt, revealing your chest for him to gaze.

"Very pretty.~" He purred, trailing his frail but warm finger onto your chest. You shook in pleasure. You were very speechless, Dummy made sure to look up at you to read your expressions, anything of uncomfortableness he'd stop.

He licked your chest. You were basically whining and shaking, their tounge was so fleshy and warm to feel in such a sensitive area..

You giggled a small bit.

He smiled, he thought it was cute!
He then continued to peck at your hips with his mouth, digging his small fangs into your side.

Gently but rough he sucked harshly, you could feel the gooey substance he had left behind, as it was dark you hoped there wasn't too much of it.

Dummy's hands stroked against your hips and purred. "I didn't expect you to wake up so early, although.. I'm not too bothered."

"It's cuter to hear you try to hide those noises of yours."

Your eyes widened, blushing madly.

He snickered shortly after and sat on your stomach, leaning in close to your neck, opening his mouth and clicked right onto your neck. You moaned, it hurt a bit this time.

"Sorry. Did that hurt you?" He asked, unlocking his teeth from your neck. Might leave a mark of some sort..

"Y-yes.. A little." You uttered from your mouth.

Dummy sat on your stomach, thinking.

"What would you, like to do?"

He sat there, awaiting your answer.

"I would..Like to..."