Filler

(Something that was supposed to be finished and published.)

☹️cw; lime/break in🧘🧑‍🦼

Dummy X Reader!!! Omg!!?😭

(Unfinished @s HELLLLLL💀💀💀)

You slithered into your bed, tired from your shift. You worked on houses and the roads for a living, making sure traffic was fine.

It gets tiring for you, over time.

You aggressively snatched Your blanket up to Your face and snuggled it. Warm.

The silence in the room lulled You to sleep.

It felt, nice...

You awoke to the feel some sort of pain on Your lip, an pleasing sensation on Your face. It seemed like they were trying to make least noise possible?

You mumbled, slurring a few words. You frantically moved around, trying to awaken Yourself, to Your dismay the other had covered Your eyes, even in the dark You'd had hoped You could see.

"H-hey..." You said. Your steady, tired voice slipped from Your sticky lips. "Mmm~-.." You muttered. Them continuing to please You, rubbing Your thighs, with a  low laugh.

"Shh.. Don't worry." They said, kissing Your lips, their slobbery tongue meeting with Yours, You moaned softly, both of your hot breathes becoming warmer by the second.

You squirmed a bit. They started to be more dominant with it, pressing themselves against your chest.

(wip; finish!!!! 😽🏳️‍⚧️🥺🏳️‍⚧️🥺🥺🫂🫂🧐😵) -old admin

Too bad it wasn't finished. I liked it..