RV-CH.1 Sentient

Let me drop a few things, rq.
(Designs for the story/Loreishy)

Tw's; Drinking,Drugs/Drugging,Smoking,Lime(Sexual tension,nothing too much..), Heavy topics...)

Cashier is an 24yo, fluffy messy hair and usually wears tucked in shirts and oversized pants.
(He/Him)

Y/N is you :). Imagine yourself wearing whatever! Your personality will be modified. (20-28yo, your choice)
They/Them/It))

Dummy. (Can hover/Fly like the other story..) He/They)) is an grey figure, somewhat messy hair, it's more less kept than Cashier's though. Often seeming to wear short sleeves and thin cloth. They would wear crop tops and skirts just for the fun of it. (Ageless, appearing late 20's)

Player. (He/Him) Bandage lover/Clumsy guy. (18 & an half.) Again, his character may be confusing, just try to make sense of him. Appearance most in baggy jeans and sweaters/long sleeves, to cover his scars, he always wears his red cap and black gloves(Sometimes bandages) though!

Father Figure. Tall, bit beefy but a soft man. He tries, appreciate him. He has brown straight hair, sometimes wears caps, his style is never consistent.

(He/Him)

----------------------
Story starts here...v

Driving Your way to work you sighed. It was not the best day, slow and gloomy today would be, quite hellish.

You wipes Your groggy eyes, almost tired enough to sleep while driving....

"Ughhh.. I should've just called in sick." You groaned, turning on the radio to an classical musical, You smiled a tad, it reminded of when You and Your friends would watch theater musicals together and shout and throw stuff at them and then get kicked out, only to do it again.

You chuckled.

"I miss those times, with them.." Your eyes drooped, Your smiled fading as You were closing on Your destination.

Road Work! Please find a detour.

The little yellow sign read.

You lifted Your foot from the pedal lightly and parked nearby.

You had to fix the remains of the road after a bad crash.. Something about a orb being in the way? You scratched Your head. (Must've been some litter, or the man was intoxicated. Either or, ain't gonna believe that shit.) You thought to yourself, making sure such thought was only heard from you.

Paranoia was something hindering up Your sleeves lately. Working alone in the dark, (even if early) Was tearjerking, alas, You need money for rent, food, and water to survive.

Unfortunately.

Just as You were making Your way to Your car, Your phone rang from Your pocket.

(Almost forgot I left it in there..)

You swiftly retrieved the phone and slid to answer.

"Hello?" You asked, biting Your lip.

"Y/N? Hey, it's Cashier,"

"Oh! Heh, thought you'd be someone else.."

"Hm? Care to elaborate?" He sounded, upset.

"Nono! All good. Just tired haha. You know me, I'll just blabber things I don't mean." You giggled, trying to push the topic off, hoping he heard Your laugh.

"Ahh.. Yes, I understand You do that Y/N. He's still waiting for our  rent, though.."

"Father figure!? Seriously! I thought I paid it off already.. Geez." You pressed on Your left temple, trying to ease.

"Look look, before You freak out I'd like to mention I paid half of it already, he should be fine with waiting for Yours.. Please, let me know if You need any help with work." He said, his words felt warm. (Always appreciated his kindness..)

"I'll be sure to let you know, thank you.." You smiled behind the screen and felt Your heart radiate comfort.

"Anytime Y/N. I'll see you home?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be home after this, it won't take long I swear!"

"Haha, Don't worry, I believe ya. Talk to you later."

"Bye Cashier."

Click.

You hung up.

Your smiled faded.

No, You weren't going home.

Putting the phone back into Your pocket You finished cleaning up the road, no more car parts or anything left, as if it was a good as new road!

"Phew! Finally done. Now I can.. Go.... Home.." You teethed. You didn't feel like coming home?

Something else was luring You inside the car, to go somewhere else instead.

You nodded, walking into the car, jabbing Your keys into the keyhole and driving towards an very familiar place.

"Jen'$ w0rthy ßar."

Without any hesitation, You waltzed inside.

"Jeez Y/N! You drink so much!?"

"It's probably just an failing sober loser, as per usual."

"Fuck off man, don't be rude."

"What? Bein' honest."

"Dummy, get a grip."

"Tsk. OK. Mr-Kindness."

"...Why did you change man?"

"....I'm out."

"H-hey?! Y/N!? P-please.. S-sorry about them... I-.. Ehhehh.."

"Wake up. Y/N.."

Burnt burger.

Lol, chapter onez down :).
Any theories?
Or?