Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Mitchel's POV

I grabbed Laura's hand and we raced up the stairs heading to our bedroom. She pointed to our walk in wardrobe and I nodded before we ran into it and hid amongst our clothes hanging up. Laura pushed me up against the wall and wrapped her arms around my neck loosely, looking up into my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly, pulling her close to me.

"...97, 98, 99, 100!" I heard Tyrone yell and a few seconds later a crash coming from downstairs with few swear words after.

"What was that?" Laura whispered and giggled quietly as she played with my hair at the nape of my neck.

"He probably tripped over something, being the clumsy thing he is" I chuckled quietly and she laughed quietly.

"Typical Tyrone..." She rolled her eyes, leaning up on her tippy-toes to kiss me but got interrupted all of a sudden when we heard yelling coming from downstairs.

"Luke, you idiot!" Brock yelled and I heard Tyrone laughing hysterically from downstairs.

"Sorry mate!" Luke laughed loudly and I couldn't help but giggle quietly.

"Come on, let’s go find the others!" I could just hear Tyrone say as I heard them race up the stairs quickly.

"Oh crap..." Laura muttered under her breath and I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I whispered quietly and pecked her on the lips lightly.

"Oh... Umm nothing, don't worry" she whispered back quickly just as our bedroom door burst open. I was about to reply when I heard Luke and Tyrone whispering together in our bedroom.

"Laura, Mitch! We know you're in here! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Tyrone yelled evilly and I could hear Luke trying to muffle his laugh but it wasn't working. I pulled Laura closer against my chest and she rested her head against my shoulder, nuzzling into my shirt.

"You look in the wardrobe and I'll look in the bathroom" Tyrone whispered quietly at the entrance of the wardrobe which then leads into the bathroom.

"Okay" Luke whispered back and I tried to calm my breathing down since there was barely any space between Laura and me, plus we were squished in amongst my clothes which was extremely hot in amongst them.

Luke started to push back clothes on Laura's side of the wardrobe first but found nothing, and then he came over to our side where we were and started pushing back my clothes. Just as he was about to get to us, Tyrone turned the bathroom light on and called out to Luke.

"Oi Luke, come here mate! You have to see this!" Tyrone cracked up laughing from inside the bathroom. What's so funny in the bathroom? There's nothing interesting in there... Well that's what I thought.

"Oh shit, shit, shit..." Laura swore under her breath quietly and she face palmed her forehead just as Luke cracked up laughing hysterically again.

"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me!" I asked concerned and held the side of her neck gently.

"I may have just left out my makeup from earlier and forgot to pack it away... The boys are probably mucking about with it" she said and scrunched up her face in frustration; that was cute.

"Ah crap...Should we go and stop them?" I asked and she sighed in annoyance.

"I think we should otherwise my makeup will be ruined" she said and I nodded as we slowly snuck out of the wardrobe, creeping towards the entrance to the bathroom.

"On 3..." She whispered quietly so the boys couldn't hear us. She counted to three on her fingers before the two of us burst into the bathroom startling the boys who had all sorts of makeup and lipsticks all over the counter top in the bathroom.