Chapter 7

Hellooo my lovely readers! I'm soo sorry i haven't updated any earlier, i've tried making this chapter exactly how i wanted it and i'm now happy with it! 

BUT GUESS WAT?! (See what i did there ;) aha) I MET FREAKING LUKE HOWELL AND BROCK JAYS ON SUNDAY AT THE VICTORIA JUSTICE M&G!!!!!!! They are literally the most sweetest and nicest guys i've ever met in my life! We got to hang out with them for about 2 hours, chatting, having fun, etc! Luke was sooo cute, he imitated my laugh (i didn't even realise he did it but my friend told me after!), he called me cute a couple of times as well as darling, he also said my laugh was cute too aha coz i couldn't stop giggling and smiling! Umm i also kissed Luke on the cheek! Then with Brock i got derp photos with him, he called me beautiful and darling, we had a proper conversation with him about what they're planning in the next few months (It's gonna be amazing i can tell you that!!) Also i lost count how many times i hugged each of them both, they give the best hugs EVER! So much more happened but it'll take too long to tell you all aha and i bet you just want to read the chapter?!

Letting you know this chapter is pretty cute since it's the date! ;) Picture of what Laura wears on the side :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 7

Laura's POV

"Morning boys!" I shouted as I walked past the lounge room where the boys were chilling on the couches having breakfast.

"Morning Laura!" they all shouted back in sync. I walked into the kitchen and pulled the coco pops out of the pantry before getting a bowl out to pour them into it. I put the box back where it belongs and walked in to join the boys in the lounge room with my cereal.

"You forgot milk silly" Mitchel laughed as I sat down next to him on the couch and had a spoonful of coco pops.

"No I didn't, I hate milk" I stated and had another spoonful of coco pops.

"Seriously?!" he asked shocked and raised his left eyebrow at me.

"Yep, I can drink normal chocolate milk but I hate coco pops and milk together..." I trailed off embarrassed by my weird habit I've had since I can remember.

"Weird child" Mitchel laughed while shaking his head and having a bite of his Vegemite toast.

"So what's happening today?" I asked after watching a bit of TV and eating the rest of my coco pops.

"Uhh Christian and I are going out to do some stuff with Clinton, Brock was gonna chill here and Tyrone and Luke were gonna go shopping" Mitchel replied and took a sip of his big glass of orange juice.

"Cool, I might tag along with Ty and Luke. I can find something to wear for tonight" I smiled which made Mitchel also smile and blush. Aww what a cutie.

"Sounds good, you better get ready then!" Mitch replied while Tyrone and Luke also got up to get ready.

"Okay" I grinned, dropping my bowl off in the kitchen before running up to my room to get changed. I pulled out my long, patterned maxi skirt and white, laced crop top to wear with it. I ran into the bathroom, getting undressed out of my pyjamas and slipped on my clothes. I brushed my wavy blonde hair, leaving it out naturally. I applied some light makeup before checking myself out in the mirror. Not too simple and not too dressy, just the way I like it.

I went out of the bathroom, dropping my pyjamas back in my suitcase before slipping my white sandals on. I grabbed my handbag, chucking my phone, wallet and sunglasses into it. I had one last look in the mirror in the walk in wardrobe and finally walked back downstairs to where the boys were.