Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Laura's POV

"There's something I have to tell you..." I said quietly and looked away from his eyes as tears started to well up in my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut to get rid of the tears which worked a little.

"What is it baby, did something happen?" He asked, pulling me closer to him and slid his fingers in between mine. I took a deep shaky breath before replying, what I was about to tell him was going to break his heart.

"Yeah, you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you though..." I trailed off and he frowned, looking even more worried than before.

"I... I got abused-" I whispered but got cut off by Mitchel interrupting me abruptly.

"What, when?!" He exclaimed in shock looking down at me with wide eyes.

"It happened while you boys were getting your hair and makeup done... I was outside talking with some of your fans with your mum and Ella. All the fans were lovely except when I was walking back to go back inside some girl grabbed my wrist in a death grip and dragged me off behind some vans where no one could see us. I told her to get off me but she slapped me across my cheek harshly and told me to shut up, calling me a bitch. Then she told me to stay away from you, calling me a slut and that you were hers. She also said that I don't deserve you, calling me a whore and why would you want to be with a worthless, ugly, piece of shit like me... Then she threatened me saying I should go and die..." I trailed off and by this point I was sobbing into Mitchel's chest, tears soaking his shirt but he didn't say anything, he just kept on rubbing my back up and down.

"And then she told me to fuck off and told me you don't even love me before calling me a slut one last time. She then slapped me really hard again across my cheek before shoving me back out into the open, luckily no one was around though. Eventually I made it to the toilets where your mum found me and fixed me up. I'm scared Mitchel..." I sobbed and shook next to Mitchel who held onto me protectively. I felt something wet drip onto my hair and another drop on my arm, oh no Mitchel was also crying.

"Shhh, I-it's going to be o-okay, don't be s-scared..." Mitchel said quietly, his voice cracking at the end. He pulled me into his lap carefully and I buried my face into the crook of his neck, I continued to sob quietly as Mitchel rubbed small, comforting circles into my back. 

"None of those things she said are true, I love you with all my heart beautiful" Mitchel whispered into my ear croakily before rocking me side to side slowly to try to comfort me. I heard Mitchel let out a little whimper and another tear of his drop onto the top of my head.

"M-Mitch p-please don't c-cry" I struggled to get out in between my sobs which had quietened down a bit. I pulled away from his neck and looked at him; he had tears in his eyes, the odd few running down his cheeks. Oh Mitchel.

"I'm sorry, it's just it breaks my heart to see you hurt and upset like this..." He trailed off, trying to hold back a small sob. He sniffled as I wiped away his tears since it also hurt me to see him cry. He then brought his hand up and wiped away my tears which covered my face, his soft hand caressing my cheek.

"Did you get hurt anywhere else?" He asked worriedly and kissed my forehead softly.

"No, just my wrist hurts a bit where she gripped onto it really tightly..." I sighed as more tears rolled down my cheeks, I had stopped sobbing but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Let me see" he mumbled and I showed him my wrist where bruises were starting to form. He held my wrist gently and lightly traced his fingertips over my skin where the bruises were. I shivered from his touch before he brought my wrist up to his lips and started placing soft, delicate kisses all over the faint bruises appearing.