Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Laura's POV

I woke up the next morning hearing a few bangs and crashes from downstairs then a few swear words being yelled after. What the hell is going on down there?! I tried to roll over but I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked up at Mitchel; he was still in a deep sleep, snoring away lightly, his warm, gentle breath hitting my face lightly in a slow, steady rhythm. He is so adorable when he's sleeping I swear.

I lifted my left arm up that was wrapped around his waist and trailed my fingers up and down his toned bicep. After a minute, goose bumps appeared and I giggled quietly as he stirred beside me a little. He sighed quietly in his sleep, a tiny smile plastered on his soft, tender lips. He snuggled into me more, his grasp around my waist tightening slightly.

"Wakey, wakey Mitchypoo..." I whispered quietly and he groaned groggily before burying his face into the pillow.

"Morning gorgeous..." he whispered sleepily with a cute little smile before leaning down and kissing me on my forehead lightly, his soft, warm lips lingering on my skin.

"Morning Mitchy" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek lightly.                               

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked and yawned after.

"Yep, especially since I was cuddling you all night" I giggled, looking down for a second before looking up again into his eyes.

"Nawww you cutie" he cooed before leaning down and kissing my lips lightly. I kissed him back softly, his lips longing to be on mine as we kissed slowly and carefully. I just wanted to stay in this moment for forever, I can't even explain the feeling when his lips are on mine, it feels like my body is exploding with fireworks. We kissed each other for a few minutes before I pulled away breathless and my heart racing rapidly in my chest.

"You're seriously the best kisser ever" I admitted breathlessly and snuggled into his bare chest which was rising and falling quickly against mine.

"So are you..." he giggled and I blushed deeply, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. Luckily he couldn't see since I had my face buried into his chest. Stop with the cute compliments, seriously Mitchel!

"We should probably get up... I heard some banging and crashing before coming from downstairs from the kitchen by the sounds of things" I sighed, not wanting to be out of Mitchel's strong, protective arms.

"But I want to stay here and cuddle you all morning" Mitchel whined and pouted at me sadly. He tightened his grip around me more so I could barely move.

"I know and same here, I prefer this than getting up to see what all the chaos is downstairs" I replied and also pouted playfully making Mitchel laugh.

"Just five more minutes?" he begged with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist those eyes so I gave in.

"Fine just five more minutes and that's it" I smiled up at him before closing my eyes again and burying my face back into his chest. After a minute of just lying there in a comfortable silence he started running his fingers up and down my back making me all relaxed. We stayed like that for the next five minutes in a comfortable silence before we heard some yelling coming from downstairs.

"Breakfast is ready!" Christian and Tyrone yelled up the stairs and I groaned into Mitchel's chest.

"I guess we should get up" Mitchel mumbled into my hair before kissing the top of my head and unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Yeah" I murmured and sat up rubbing my eyes tiredly. We both got out of bed heading towards the door and opening it. Once we stepped out Mitchel grabbed my hand, entwining my fingers with his. We walked hand in hand downstairs to the kitchen where there was a stack of pancakes on a plate with bacon and eggs on another plate with six glasses of orange juice.