Chapter 3

Hey, i thought i would update the next chapter since i already had it written and i'm soo happy with all the feedback from the first chapter i thought i would thank you guys with an extra chapter which is actually quite long and very cute! Also some parts of this chapter might be a tiny bit more PG13+ rated at the end but it's nothing major, you'll see what i mean when you get to it :) I'm just warning you guys in advance!

Please keep on voting, commenting and all that because i appreciate it so much!

Laura :) xxx

Chapter 3

Mitchel's POV

We were at Christian's house chilling in his rumpus room downstairs; Tyrone, Brock and Luke were playing PS3 while Christian, Laura and I were playing Slender Man on Christian's laptop. So far we had five papers and three to go.

"Oh my god, I can't watch!" Laura squealed and buried her head into a pillow. Aww she looked so cute when she was scared! I laughed and continued walking around trying to find the sixth paper.

"I got the sixth paper!" I yelled, finding it in the trees.

"Yes! Come on Mitchy, we can do this!" Christian exclaimed, his eyes glued to the laptop screen.

"Come on..." I muttered under my breath as I tried my hardest to find the seventh note.

"Shit..." I exclaimed, seeing the seventh paper except it was right next to Slender.

"What's wrong?" Laura asked while peeking her face out of the pillow and looking at me with a worried look. Aww I just wanted to cuddle her right now to cheer her up since she looked so scared.

"I um found the seventh paper except Slender is right next to it" I replied and I heard Christian gasp next to me.

"What?! How the heck are you supposed to get that?" Laura yelled from beside me and I heard Christian whimper quietly on the other side of me.

"I've got no idea" I replied and looked at her with worried eyes.

"AHHHHHH!" the three of us screamed in unison as Slender Man popped up on the laptop screen. I quickly closed the laptop screen, putting it on the floor and pushing it away from us.

"Oh my god, that's the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life!" Laura whimpered beside me.

"Aww, it's okay gorgeous" I cooed and cuddled her as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. She was so cute and adorable; I wanted to hold her in my arms for forever.

"Oi boys, look at these two lovebirds, cute aren't they?" Christian teased us as the rest of the boys turned around, making kissy noises and awing at us. Laura pulled away blushing furiously and I glared at the boys since they ruined the moment.

"Are not" I replied, throwing a pillow at Luke who was smirking at me cheekily. They went back to playing COD while Christian went up to the kitchen to get a drink. I looked over at Laura who was watching the boys playing COD, she was so beautiful with her big brown eyes, long blonde hair, cute little smile and everything about her personality. I liked everything about her and we only just met today. She looked over at me, blushing again once she noticed I was staring at her and she gave me a cute little smile before turning away again.

"Naw you're cute when you blush..." I whispered into her ear and she giggled as I tickled her gently.

"Stop, Mitch... please!" She laughed, squirming around next to me with tears rolling down her face from laughing so much.

"Not until you say 'Mitchy is a sexy beast and I'm a loser' then I'll stop tickling you" I laughed and tickled her more.

"Fine I will then! Mitchy is a sexy beast and I'm a loser!" she yelled in between laughing hysterically, I let her go as she got her breath back and wiped her tears away.