Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Laura's POV

"What about this one?" I asked Ella, showing her a lace black dress that came just above the knee. It was now Friday and yesterday Christian asked Ella out on a date so today we are out shopping so she had something nice to wear tonight for her date.

"Nah, I like this though" she replied showing me a striped navy blue and cream knit with a pattern of different sized stripes throughout it and a few little patterned holes.

"That's the one! You just need a pair of shorts to go with it!" I grinned excitedly and we walked over to where all the shorts were. Now which ones, I thought going through one of the racks of shorts. At the end I found a pair that I thought was good.

"These are nice" I said, holding up a pair of dirty blue denim shorts which were frayed at the bottom.

"Perfect!" She grinned holding the knit up to the shorts.

"Awesome! Okay go try them on and show me what it looks like!" I exclaimed and we walked over to the dressing rooms. After trying them on she walked out and showed me.

"What do you think?" She asked and turned around to show me the back then front again.

"I love it! You're definitely wearing that tonight!" I grinned and she nodded excitedly as well as letting out a little squeal of excitement.

"Come on hurry up, we still need to get a pair of shoes to go with it yet!" I laughed at her excitement and playfully pushed her back into the dressing room to get changed back into her clothes.

Once we bought the clothes we headed off to a shoe shop to get some sandals to go with the outfit. After half an hour looking in three shoe shops we found the perfect ones. They were brown plaited sandals. We bought them and quickly went to Equip to look at the jewellery. In there we found white, brown and gold bracelets, one with a cross, another with an anchor, one with 'LOVE' engraved into it, a plaited one and lastly one with an infinity sign.

"Is that all we need?" I asked as we headed back towards the food court to get a Boost Juice each.

"Yep I think so, just the Boost Juices and we're done" she replied excitedly.

"Okay" I grinned. We got our Boosts and we walked over to where the bus stops were so we could get the bus back to Manly.

Twenty minutes later we arrived back home and went straight over to Ella's house so she could get ready for tonight. It was just after three and Christian was picking her up at six to take her on a surprise date somewhere. That means three hours to get her ready... Well this should be fun!

Ella's POV

Once we got back to my place we raced up the stairs to my room, chucking our bags onto my bed before I went to have a shower, taking my new clothes with me. After I got out I dried myself before putting my clothes on and walked back into my room seeing Laura texting someone while lying on my bed.

"Who are you texting?" I smirked peeking over Laura's shoulder since she was lying on her stomach and leaning on her forearms.

"Mitchy" she giggled and turned her head around to face me.

"Aww cute, are the rest of the boys still coming around to yours tonight?" I asked and got my hair dryer out to blow dry my hair.

"Yep, they're all coming over when Christian picks you up and I told Mitch they can stay the night at mine, I'm just waiting for him to reply" she grinned and sat up on my bed.