Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Laura's POV

"Thank you for flying with Qantas Airways, you may unfasten your seat belts and exit the plane. Enjoy your day" the captain said over the speaker on the plane. I stretched out in my seat next to Mitchel and looked over to find him still asleep. I unbuckled my seatbelt before I woke him up.

"Wakey, wakey babe we're back in Sydney. C'mon you can sleep in the car" I murmured, shaking his shoulder gently and he groaned, turning his head the other way.

"Fine then..." He groaned groggily and sat up properly in his seat before unbuckling his seatbelt.

"What time is it?" He asked, standing up and stretching which I may add looked extremely attractive.

" Uhh, nearly nine" I replied, checking my phone before standing up and walking out into the walkway to get our carry-on bags from above us.

"Oh okay" he muttered sleepily as I passed him his backpack. We followed the rest of the boys out of the plane and into the tunnel thing before heading out into the arrival lounge. I quickly grabbed Mitchel's hand as I heard a few girls yelling out the boy’s names as they exited the tunnel in front of us. He entwined his fingers with mine securely and gave me a reassuring smile just as we exited the tunnel. Luckily there weren’t a lot of fans, only around twenty.

As soon as the girls saw Mitchel and I exit the tunnel they went crazy, most of them were calling out really sweet things which made me smile, except for two girls who were being complete bitches and yelling out all this nasty stuff which made my smile drop.

"Don't listen to them, you're amazing and the most beautiful girl I've ever met" Mitchel whispered in my ear before kissing me on my cheek softly, trying to make me feel better which it did. We headed over to where the boys were talking to some fans and taking photos with them.

"Hey, can I get a photo with you?" A girl around my age asked nicely. Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to ask me for a photo with them.

"Yeah sure" I smiled and she took a photo of the two of us on her iPhone.

"Thanks! By the way, you and Mitchel are really cute together. You can tell he truly does love you" she grinned and looked over to Mitchel who was talking to some girls. He looked over and smiled at me making the girl 'aww' quietly. I blushed lightly smiling back at Mitchel, who then blew a kiss to me which then made all the girls 'aww' at how cute we were.

"Aww thank you, that's so nice of you" I replied, giving her a quick hug to say thank you.

"You’re welcome" she smiled back just as Christian and Mitchel walked over to us.

“We’re going in five minutes beautiful" Mitchel whispered in my ear, hugging me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly where I placed my hands on top of his.

“Okay" I replied while Christian took some photos with the girl I was talking to before.

"Mitchel!" I heard a few girls from behind us yell and he turned around with his arms still wrapped around me tightly.

"Aww you two are so cute!" One of the girls giggled and I smiled at the four girls.

"Thank you" Mitchel chuckled and kissed me on the cheek sweetly, showing his affection and love for me in front of the girls. We talked to the girls for a few minutes before all the boys came over and joined us in the conversation.

"We better get going, we have to get Laura home don't forget" Luke mentioned as the conversation died down.

"Yeah true" I said and watched as Brock took a quick derp photo with one of the girls.