Chapter 4

Hello! First of all, i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been really busy and have had a bit of writer's block, it's not fun either! Secondly 1,000+ reads in just two weeks and 25 votes and a bunch of comments! :O I wasn't expecting any of that!! So a huge thank you to everyone who's voting, reading and commenting! I Love you all! 

Anyways, i hope you like this chapter, it's probably not my best chapter but there are a few cute things that happen... you'll just have to read to see ;) aha! By the way, Laura's outfit is on the side :)

Enjoy! 

Laura xxx :)

Chapter 4

Laura's POV

The next morning I woke up with my phone vibrating on my bedside table. I stretched out in bed and opened my eyes to see the sun shining through the crack in my curtains. I rolled over, picking my phone up from the bedside table to see I had one new message from someone. I unlocked my phone; going into my messages and saw I had a message from Mitchel. 

"Mitchy <3

Morning beautiful, hope you had a good sleep :) What are you doing today? 

Mitch xx"

I smiled and replied to the text. 

"Morning and I did thank you :) not much, probably chilling at home. What about you?

Laura xx"

I sent the text, placing my phone on top of the blanket and closed my eyes again, waiting for him to text back. A few minutes later I felt my phone vibrate on my chest. 

"Mitchy <3 

That’s good :) the boys and I are going to laser tag I think, do you want to come? 

Mitch xx"

I grinned and quickly texted back. 

"I'd love to; only if you don't mind :) it'll be fun!

Laura xx"

"Mitchy <3

Of course I don't, I was hoping you would come aha :) The boys and I will come pick you up at 11 

Mitch xx"

"Okay, see you soon :)

Laura xx"

I quickly texted back and looked at the time on my phone. It was 9:56 in the morning. Right, at least I got a bit of time to get ready. I jumped out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe to find something to wear. I picked out a pair of short shorts, buttoned up collared singlet top and my underwear. I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom to hop in the shower. 

I got out and dried myself off before putting my clothes on. I blowed dried my hair, leaving it out in its long, natural, blonde waves and applied some make up lightly. Once I was done I grabbed my handbag chucking my wallet in it and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I slipped my light blue Converse’s on before I walked downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and went to find my mum to make sure I could still go to laser tag with the boys. 

"Hey mum can I go to laser tag with the What About Tonight boys? Mitchel asked if I could go with them" I asked my mum hopefully who was sitting in the lounge room watching TV. 

"Yeah sure you can go sweetie, they seem like nice boys" she smiled at me and I grinned happily. 

"Thank you and they are!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.