nine

"Hyung, you are in mrs. Lim class, right?" Felix had a really important test at the last period, so Minho decided to sacrifice his lunch break to help him revicing since the day before the younger wasn't feeling really prepared.

"Uhm? Yeah, why?"

"Oh so are you going on the school trip too?" mrs. Lim and some other teachers decided to bring their classes on a trip. It was a two days long trip and Felix thought it was cool since he never slept that far from home; he was also looking forward to Minho coming too.

"I don't know, any of my friends are coming and I don't really want to be alone," the younger expression softened hearing this.

"You can stay with me if you want," Minho smiled softly at Felix.

Suddenly, their "moment" gets interrupted by Hyunjin aggressively sitting down next to Minho; "Are you two studing well?"

"Do you need anything, Hwang?" Asked Minho, annoyed by the long haired boy.

"Nope, just making sure my baby Felix is doing ok," the australian looked at his friend confused, "Aren't you going to continue studying? If you are waiting for me to go away, I'm not going anywhere~"

"Yeah... c'mon Felix, let's proceed."

At some points, Hyunjin got up and Minho hopefully thought that he'd be leaving, but instead he sat down next to Felix and looked at the elder with an innocent smile on his face.

Minho sighed, trying not to pay much attention to the taller boy, who was just sitting there in silence.

Lunch break soon ended. Minho and Hyunjin went to their next classes, while Felix went to do that damn test.

Minho
hey
How did your test go?

Felix
I think it was ok
I answered all the questions

Minho
I'm happy to hear that
anyways
wanna go out with me?

Felix
on what occasion?

Minho
idk, just go out together
like friends

Felix
only you and I?

Minho
yeah, if you don't mind

Felix
sure, why not?
What are we gonna do?

Minho
We can buy chicken and then watch a movie at my place if you don't mind

Felix
Sure
When? ☺️

Minho
What about Friday after school?

Felix
Oke

Minho
What about around 5 pm?

Felix
sound great

Minho
see you later then
bye

Felix
bye hyung 😁