ten

Felix
Hyung I'm really sorry
I'll be late by two hours today
I got detention again

Minho
It's ok

Felix
I probably ruined your plans right?
I'm sorry
Really

Minho
It's ok, don't worry

Felix
I'm sorry

Minho
It's ok, we can still go out
later so don't worry

Felix
I'm sorry

Minho
Stop it, Felix
I said it's ok, no need
to worry, really

Again, Felix got in trouble. For his first period he didn't do his homework and tried to justify himself with some lame excuses again. When the teacher called him out he talked back and that cost him one hours of detention. The australian really thought it was exaggerated. One hours of detention. ONE. Only because he didn't do his homework and talked back.

He immediately texted Minho, so the elder could know that they'll have to delay for a few hours their date. He thought that he'd have to inform his friend as soon as possible, but he then got caught using his phone so another hour of detention was added.

He really felt bad because the two boys were supposed to go to Minho's apartment soon after school, but now the elder would have to wait two hours for Felix. The australian looked for Minho during lunch break, so they could maybe at least say 'hi' to each other's, but he couldn't find him anywhere.

Hopelessly, Felix continued to have lunch, sitting at the usually table with his friends. After he had the last classes for the day, to then pass two painful hours at detention.

He walked to the class where detention is usually held and slowly opened the door and walked in, but he noticed someone sitting in the first row of desks— Minho?!

What was he doing here?! The elder was laying his head on the desk, but as soon as Felix opened the door and stepped in he got up and smiled warmly at him when he noticed who it was.

The australian took a seat next to his friend "Hyung? Why are you here?!"

"I punched Chan so I could have detention, so you won't be alone," Minho giggled. The younger looked at his friend closely and noticed some bruises on his face, "And... he punched you back?"

"Of course! he's not dumb," Felix turned to look at the guy who was sitting at the back of the class, who he assumed was Chan.

"Hyung, does it hurt?"

"A little bit," Minho replied, laughing lightly. What's so funny about getting punched in the face?! Felix sighed, what was going on inside Minho's head?! He punched someone just to keep him company during detention, this guy is something else!

The teacher soon entered the classroom, and the two painful hours of detention started. Felix was getting bored as hell; he looked at Minho who was drawing in his notebook. The elder was really cute while drawing (that's what Felix thought at the moment), but the australian kinda felt bad that he got punched right in his pretty face. It must hurt a lot.

"Chan, Minho, Felix, detention is over for you, you can go," Chan got up first, took his things and left in a hurry.

Felix looked at Minho, who was slowly putting his things in his school bag. The australian decided to wait for him before getting up.

The elder looked at him and smiled, to then get up. Felix did the same and the two boys left school toward the bus station. This time Minho sat by the window on the bus, he didn't want to wake the younger up again, in case he fell asleep. Too bad. Felix rested his head on the elder's shoulders and fell asleep in a split of second.

Minho really didn't want to wake him up, he was sleeping so cutely, but he had to, so he lightly shaked him up.
"Lix, we're here," the younger slowly opened his eyes.

"'We're here' where?" Asked Felix, confused. He must have been really tired that he fell into a really deep sleep and now was a little confused.

Minho giggled, "We arrived at my apartment, silly,"

Felix and Minho's night went like this: they ordered chicken for dinner and they watched a movie in Minho's room. That's it. That's all they did.

"You know, this is kinda weird," talked Felix.

Confused, Minho asked: "What is 'weird'?"

"not so long ago you probably didn't even know I existed, and now we are laying in the same bed, watching a movie together,"

"Oh..." Minho got up a little bit to watch Felix in the eyes, "And are you happy about that?" The australian looked back at Minho confused on where he was going "That we are friends now, I mean,"

"Ah..yeah! I like that you are really nice to me," He giggled a bit.

"And Hyunjin? He's not happy about it, right?" the younger didn't understand why he had to bring up Hyunjin now; well, he actually didn't understand a lot of things about him and his relationship with Hyunjin.

"I mean, I don't know, he hasn't said anything," Lies. Hyunjin has never tried to hide his dislike for the elder, and everytime Felix and Minho had to study together Hyunjin has complained, but the australian wasn't going to tell that to his friend.

They decide to move on from that conversation and continue to watch the movie. It was getting quite late, Felix had enough of sleep from the nap he took on the bus, and got some energy from their dinner, but Minho was quite tired; the movie didn't even finish that he fell asleep like a baby.

[GROUP CHAT: HYUNJIN, JISUNG, FELIX, SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN...]

Felix
GUYS OMG
I'M CRYING SO MUCH
OMG
HELP

Hyunjin
FELIX???
ARE YOU OK???
DO I NEED TO COME AND BRING YOU HOME?
WHERE ARE YOU? I'M COMING IN A MIN

Felix
I'M OK

Hyunjin
ARE YOU SURE?
DID THAT ASSHOLE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?
I swear to god, if he laid even ONE finger on you I'm destroying him.

Felix
NOO LOOK

FelixNOO LOOK

OMG
HES SO

Jeongin
cute

Felix
SO TRUE BESTIE
But now....
What am i supposed to do?
i can't go home if he's sleeping

Hyunjin
JUST LEAVE, FOR GOD'S SAKE

Jisung
he can't just leave lol

Jeongin
Right
Wake him up

Hyunjin
Felix??? Are you still there??

Felix
oh i'm not going home anymore lol
i'm sleeping here

Hyunjin
NO ???

Felix
yes!!
I also called my mum and she said it's ok

Hyunjin
FELIX, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THAT WOMAN TELLS YOU, I'M YOUR REAL MOTHER

Seungmin
God ???
Y'all are so weird