thirty one

"I missed you," finally, after not being able to see each others for a couple of days, Chan and Minho were spending some time together, and Chan was really happy about that.

"Aw really?" As you already know, the two have a special kind of friendship, so what are they doing today? They are fucking, of course. (Why are they always so horny, oh my gosh?!)

Chan pushed the boy on the bed, and was now on top of him. He kissed him a couple of times, before starting to get undressed. The other did the same.

"Yeah, I mean, you are always with that kid," he wanted to slap himself for bringing him up, but he already said it and he can't take his words back now.

"Who? Felix?"

"Yeah," said Chan then started to kiss his neck, "Now shut up,"

"But-"

"I said shut up."

They started the 😏😏 that I'm not gonna write, but suddenly Minho's phone started to ring, "Wait-" He was going to get up to answer it when Chan dragged him back "Ignore it."

Minho did as he was told and the two continued what they were doing, but the phone started to ring again.

"Just ignore it,"

"It keeps on ringing, it's probably important,"
Chan sighed, finally letting the boy answer the phone.

"Hello.. Felix? What's up...? Are you crying?! ... Is everything ok? Where are you?.... Lix...? Are you alone?.. ok.... What's happening? Are you ok?..... Ok... I'll come, bye..." He put down his phone and looked at Chan.

"So?"

"Can you give me a ride to Felix house, please?"

The elder sighed, as he got up to put back on his pants, "What happened?"

Minho started to get dressed as well "I don't know, he's crying,"

The drive was awkward. Really really awkward.

"If you want, we can't continue later-"

"Minho look, I'm busy later, maybe another day." The younger boy could sense, by Chan's cold voice tone, that he was mad. Chan has always called him with pet names, such as baby or honey, but this time he used his name... Oh he was REALLY upset.

Minho couldn't understand why he was so bothered; Felix wasn't feeling well and he was going to help him... somehow...? He wasn't sure what he was going to do actually. He was just going to Felix's place and do something... probably... preferably... he's not going to stare at him till he gets better, right?! Well, Minho is not the best at consoling people.. LOL

They arrived in front of Felix's house.
"Wanna come too?"

"No, thanks, I'll just go home."

"Bye then,"

Minho stopped in front of Felix's house's front door for a few seconds, before finally knocking softly. Nobody responded so he decided to knock harded a few more times; finally Felix opened the door. The australian didn't look good at all; his eyes were really red as if he had cried all day - even though it seemed as if he calmed down a little bit since he called Minho.

"Hyung-" he started to sob again after opening his mouth to say something to his friend. Minho immediately hugged him, "It's ok baby."

Minho tried his best to comfort Felix; he hugged him, caressing his back with the palm of his hand, making sure that the younger boy knew that he was there for him, while telling him kind words.

Soon the boy calmed down a bit and stopped crying. Minho didn't want to bother him with useless questions yet, so he let the australian him alone for a couple more minutes, in case he'll start crying again if asked the wrong thing.

"Lix?"

The younger boy didn't reply, but he raised his head, which was laying on Minho's shoulder, and looked at him, showing that he had all his attention.
Felix's expression was still a little bit upset; he really looked like a sad puppy.
The elder put his hand on the other's head and stoked his hair.

"Do you feel like telling me what happened?" The australian started to look at the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"he's making me uncomfortable..."
Of course Minho wanted to know who was making his lover- I mean friend, uncomfortable, but if Felix didn't say any name there must be a reason.

"How is he making you uncomfortable?"

"h...he won't leave me alone, he keeps on touching me, even though i told him to stop, and he never shut the fuck up-- a-and he says that I'm exagereting, but I-I don't like when he does so-"

"Does it bother you when I touch you?" Minho asked, so he could make sure that he wasn't making his friend uncomfortable.

"No, you do not. But he really does..."

"Please tell me if he keeps on bothering you.."

__________________
ohhhhhh poor channie,
he's just horny :(
but also poor felix, whos
making him feel uncomfy? 🤔