seventeen

!! Kinda nsfw, but not really, because I always skip the nsfw part, just know that they did not so innocent things 😭

Minho
Can you come over?
Like right now
I need you

Well, Minho knew that he couldn't do anything about his friends' relationship, even though he didn't like it, so he just gave up and decided to have fun.

"Sit down on the bed," Minho said, and his friend did as he was told.

"Do you need anything?" Chan said, watching as the younger boy got closer to him.

Minho put his arms around the other's neck and just sat down on his lap, "You."

"Oh really?" Chan knew what Minho actually needed, but he went along with him. He put his hands on the younger boy's waist and closed the gap between their lips and kissed them. At first it was a slow kiss, but suddenly it became more "passionate".

"Passionate" because that's what it seemed, but behind that there were two boys who didn't feel anything special about the other. One just wanted to have fun, while the other wanted to release his sadness and madness and calm himself down a little.

Minho slipped his hands under his friend's blue t-shirt and slowly removed it, Chan then unzipped his pants and helped the other to remove his.

"Turn over," Minho did as the elder said and AAAA I DON'T WANNA CONTINUE, but I'm gonna say thAT THEY DID USE PROTECTIONS. ALWAYS USE PROTECTIONS. And also, Minho was the bottom 🤕

The two spent the night together, and the next day they both went to school.

In front of the school gates, Minho noticed Felix... with Changbin.

He quickly started to hold Chan's hand and the two walked together.

At some point, Felix turned toward them, and noticing them, he waved his hand.
Minho, instead, turned to look at Chan, and kissed him.

"What was it for?" The elder asked.

"I don't know, I just wanted to do that," Minho shrugged while giggling.

__________
EUEUEUEHS MINCHAN.
I don't like where this is
going, this is a minlix
book but we got minchan
fucking and changlix bfs,
WHERE'S MINLIX??!
Soon, don't worry 😉
Also how did we go from
Minchan punching each
other's, TO THIS?!

Anyways, I'm really getting
confused by my own books,
so can you tell me what
do you want to see it in
this book? It's for inspiration ✨