thirty

School is almost coming to an end; the two have to take their last exams and tests and then they will be free to enjoy their summer break.

They decided to study together, since both of them had a lot of work to do and both of them weren't mentally prepared to deal with all that work.

It was Minho's last year of school so he had to finish it with really good marks.

Felix was kinda getting bored. He didn't like school or studying, so he was just looking at the book's pages without even reading them.

He wanted to do something else, so he decided to talk to Minho.

"Hyung... did you finish studying?"

"Mhm? Almost,"

"I'm hungry,"

"Go to the kitchen and take something to eat from the fringe then,"

"No," Felix put his hand on the other's one, "I want pancakes,"

"Right now?" Minho was taken aback by that gesture and suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed, as his check started to get a little. Of course he couldn't say no to the younger boy, so they took a break from studying and started to make their pancakes.

It's funny because Minho has such a big soft spot for Felix, he'd do anything for him; and it's a strange feeling, Minho wasn't used to acting like this toward other people, but Felix? He's... special.

"You should add more flour,"

"Mm.. ok..."

After finishing their mixture, Felix said he wanted to cook the pancakes himself and obviously Minho let him, even though he wasn't sure if he could trust the younger near fire, but he stayed near them in case something was gonna happen.

While Felix was cooking the pancakes, Minho hugged him from behind and put his head on his shoulder.

"Hyung, they are pretty, I bet they are also tasty!"

"Yeah? And you are prettier."

Felix laughed at Minho's sudden compliment and thanked him. This is really cringe, but Minho is in love and he has to show it lolol