twenty-four

Before I start the chapter, do you remember Jisung and Hyunjin's relationship, right? It was only mentioned once (or twice, I don't remember) and you remember how jisung is using him to get over a guy, right? 😟😟😟

Felix
HYUNG
I TOLD JISUNG THAT I LIKE HIM

Minho
JISUNG?? [Message not sent]
Oh c'mon, how do you like anyone except me?? AM I THAT BAD? DO YOU HATE ME??? [message not sent]
You broke up with Changbin??

Felix
FUCK
THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO DO

Minho
YOU TOLD JISUNG THAT
YOU LIKE HIM BUT DIDN'T
EVEN BREAK UP WITH YOUR BF??

Felix
I'LL DO IT NOW, DAMN
No not now
Now I'm going to talk to Sungie

Minho
OK BUT HOW DO FORGET
TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE
BEFORE CONFESSING
TO SOMEONE ELSE?

Felix
I FORGOT, OK ??

Minho
HOW DO YOU FORGOT THAT?

Felix
idk 😭😭😭😭

Minho
Wait
But Hyunjin?
Felix?? Why are you not replying anymore?
FELIX?

Felix
Sorry hyung,
I can talk right now,
I'm on my way to meet the love of my life

Jisung told Felix to meet him at the park and that's where he was now, sitting on a bench.

The australian was thinking about what the fuck was he going to tell Jisung. He impulsively "confessed" to him, he didn't even know why he did it. He didn't even think he liked the other until a few hours ago.

"Hi Lix," here he is. He now has to talk to him. Jisung sat down on the bench next to Felix.

"H-hi..." the australian suddenly felt like panicking. He didn't know what he was doing.

"Can you tell me what you wanted to tell me through text today, huh?" He knew he liked jisung because Minho has said that when you like someone you want to spend time with them and feel butterflies in your stomach just like when you are hungry. He did want to spend time with his friend, he was nice and really open, and the butterflies were there... or was he hungry? What did Felix eat that day? He had some biscuits for breakfast and for lunch... for lunch? What did he have for lunch? Oh fuck, right, he just have a piece of toasted bread since he was in a hurry and didn't have time to eat anything... so.... was he in love or just hungry?

In love. Of course, Felix, you ARE in love. Listen to your heart, what is it saying to you? Right! You are in love! But the heart is not always right... try your brain... is it saying something to you? Huh... Jisung is really nice and lovely. Yup yup, you aren't hungry, Felix. You definitely like him.

Felix stopped daydreaming and realised that Jisung was moving dangerously near his face, "So?"

"I-I like you...?"

"Mhm, really?" Said Jisung with an annoying voice tone; he started holding one of Felix's hands with his, while he used the other to brush some hair strokes from Felix's face. He then caressed his face with the thumb of his hand and before Felix could expect it, Jisung kissed him.

The australian didn't really know what to do. Should he kiss him back? Back up and run away?

It was happening already, so Felix thought it would be really nice to back up, instead he held Jisung's hand tighter and let the other kiss him how he liked.