five

Minho
Hey, after school wait for me in the parking lot, is that fine?

Felix
Yeah, sure,

Minho
Do you wanna take the bus?
If not we can walk together, i don't live that far

Felix
I don't really mind, what you prefer

Minho
mmmm
We are taking the bus then, ok?

Felix
Ok!

"Who are you texting, Lix?" said Jisung, noticing how Felix was really focused on his phone.

"Oh? It's just Minho," hearing that Hyunjin almost choked on his food.

"O-oh!" Jeongin, panickely, gave his friend some water.

"Minho?!" You could hear all the surprise in his tone of voice.

"Mmm, yeah... He has to help me with school today, remember?"

After school Hyunjin went with Felix to wait for Minho. The younger really didn't find it necessary, but the taller boy insisted.

"How long are you gonna stay with him?"
Hyunjin suddenly asked.

"I don't know.... when we finish, I'll get home,"

"Do you want me to come take you after you finish? Just call me-"

"Oh, no, hyung. It's ok, I'll take the bus alone, don't need to bother,"

Hyunjin was about to protest, when they heard someone say 'hey' behind them. Both turned around to see none other than Lee Minho.

"Oh, h-hi," Said Felix.
The situation was quite awkward - the three boys were all just standing there in silence, before Minho finally talked.

"So... Are we going?" Said the older, "Is your friend coming too? Why is he standing here like this?" The elder talked again pointing at Hyunjin, while looking at Felix.

"Yes-" Hyunjin was going to say before getting interrupted by Felix, "No, of course, he was just keeping me company while waiting."

"Let's go then?"

"Oh yeah," Felix rapidly turned to Hyunjin, "Bye, hyung, see you tomorrow,"

Minho put his arm around Felix's shoulders and looked at the tall boy, "Bye Hwang," said Minho in an annoying way while slightly smirking, still looking at him, to then focus on his way and start walking with Felix toward the bus station. Hyunjin really wanted to punch Minho. C'mon, he's doing it on purpose!

Minho and Felix waited for the bus and when it arrived they got up and sitted down in the middle of it. Minho let the younger sit by the window - bad idea. Felix has fallen asleep resting his head on it and now Minho has to wake him up!

"Felix, Felix! Wake up!" Minho kept repeating while softly shaking the younger.

"Five more minutes...." He mumbled.

Minho sighed, "But we arrived already,"

Felix slowly opened his eyes to realise he's not in his bed but still on the bus, "...Fuck," he groaned and both boys slowly got up of the bus when it arrived at their stop.

Minho opened the door to his apartment and let the younger enter first. His apartment was quite small; when they entered it, the dining room (kitchen and living room combo) was the first room they saw. Felix then noticed a door, that probably brought to the hallway or a room.

"You can sit at the table, I'll come in a minute," Felix did as the older said, while Minho went toward the door that the freckled boy noticed at first.

Minho came back immediately, with a book in his hands, and sat near the boy.

"Do you want some water? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Now....... Why so many questions?? It's just 4 p.m., not time to eat now.

"No, I'm ok, I'm not hungry, thanks,"

"Are you sure?" Asked Minho "Aren't you gonna eat anything? The brain works better with food,"

Wow, is he the asshole that gets into fights almost every week?

"I bought strawberries and they are really good, I'll get offended if you don't eat at least one," wow.... Felix ended up eating some of the strawberries, since Minho kept on insisting, and the elder was really happy about that. The australian had to admit that the strawberries weren't just good, they were the best and tastiest strawberries he had ever had.

"Do you want anything else?"

"Mm? No, I'm ok,"

"Ok, then we can start studying?"

After an hour circa, Felix gets a notification in his phone.
The two boys studied a lot, and the younger had to admit that Minho was actually a great teacher and also a nice guy.

"Oh..? Hyunjin said that I should go home now,"

"Is he your boyfriend? Why is he so damn protective?"

"Oh no, we're just close friends,"

"Mm sure.."

Felix looked down at his phone to see what time it was. "I think I should actually go home,"

"Want me to walk you home?"

"No, it's ok," well Minho is a pretty insistent guy and didn't stop asking till Felix agreed to walk home with him.

"I-I live here," Felix stopped walking when they arrived in front of the gates of his house.
He stranded there awkwardly before Minho talked, "well, bye then,"

"B-bye,"

"If you need more help with school call me," The older smiled, before starting to walk back to his house.

"O-ok,"