twenty-seven

Another day of school started. Minho kinda overslept that day, so he came to school late. Let's say that that day was already being orribile.

Among other things, he had a test that day, so he spent his break revising. He was walking around the school with his book in his hands while studying, also trying to avoid annoying people that could bother him.

This girl that shared a class with him kept on getting on his way and trying to pick up a conversation with him. Minho tried to politely explain to her that he didn't have the time to talk, but she was quite insistent.

In the end he kinda got mad and made her cry. Deserved. The boy just wanted to study, why would you bother him?!

Minho was walking down the hallway with his book and repeating what he had to review to make sure he remembered everything, but suddenly he saw something that he didn't really want to see.

He saw Felix with Jisung... Jisung seemed to be annoying the Australian again, probably trying to kiss him. Minho remembered how the younger boy said he didn't like it, in fact he didn't seem to enjoy what was happening since he was trying to push Han away, so he decided to step in.

"Hey, what are you doing?!", he shouted his book and rapidly walked toward the two.

"Hyung," said Felix, finally being left alone by the other, "hi, do you need anything?"

Minho looked at Jisung dead in the eyes then back at Felix, "Yeah, can you come with me? Right now," he didn't even let him the time to reply that he took his hand and started to walk away. 

"Hyung, what's up?" Felix asked as they entered the bathroom.

"I don't like him." Said Minho straightforwardly.

A little 'oh' escaped Felix lips, "Yeah, he's been a little annoying recently, but he's nice most of the time." He giggled softly.

"Is he bothering you much?"

The australian stayed silent for a few seconds, "... Kinda."

"Tell me if he's causing trouble, OK?"