six

"If you need more help with school call me," Yeah, it wasn't that easy.
Felix needed someone to explain maths to him and planned to talk to Minho, but every time he tried he was busy doing something else.

Today for example he went to him in the morning, but he was surrounded by so many people that he couldn't even say a word to him!

He attended his morning classes - he had Korean and English first - then, during the break he went to look for Minho.
Yeah.... he couldn't find him. He even asked his friend, but he didn't know where he was either.

He gave up. He'll just text him this evening. Now he just need to pee because he hasn't gone to the bathroom all day since he was looking for minho— fuck.

Here he is. In the bathroom. Making out with a girl! Wow.
He also was with a different girl last week. Wow. Just wow.

"Uhm..." Felix said and Minho immediately broke away from the girl, getting surprised by the australian. "O-oh sorry, i need to tell you something, but it's not important, uhm bye-" The australian was going to leave, but Minho grabbed his wrist; the elder's finger lightly touched Felix's palm, causing him to get more embarrassed. "Wait, do you need anything?"

Felix looked at the girl who was standing there awkwardly; Minho also turned at her, noticing where the younger boy was looking.

"Maybe you can leave...?" said the elder to the girl, who looked quite mad and sad, but left without protesting, "See you later, Miyeon," (the name was chosen randomly)

Minho looked back at Felix, noticing that he was looking at his hand, which was still holding his wrist, so, to not make him uncomfortable, he let go of his hand.

"So? What do you need to tell me?"

Before Felix could say anything, the bell rang, indicating that the break was over.

"A-ah sorry hyung, I'll be late to my next class," said Felix, before rapidly leaving the bathroom.

During lunch time, Felix decided that he'll text Minho. He was kinda embarrassed that he cauchted the elder making out with a girl earlier so in no way he's talking to him face to face. What he had to say wasn't even important; he just needed to meet him again for school.

Felix
Yo hyung

Minho
yeah?

Felix
When are you free?

Minho
Are you asking me on a date?

Felix
No, dumbass.
I need help with maths

Minho
Ooh, that's it
No date? :(

Felix
yeah
When are you free then?

Minho
yeah, wait a minute

Felix
Hyung?

Felix put down his phone, noticing that even after several seconds Minho hadn't replied.
He started to focus on the conversation that the two boys sitting in front of him were having. Hyunjin was mad as something again, while Jisung was just nodding his head and saying 'yeah', 'sure', 'ok' from time to time, pretending that he was actually listening to him, even though he had no idea what the elder was complaining about.

"Hey, Felix," the boy jolted hearing his name getting called. He turned around and saw... Minho, "Can I sit?"

"O-oh, yeah... sure!" The other two boys noticed what was happening, but neither said anything; Jisung, of course, continued eating his food, while Hyunjin was paying a lot of attention to Minho, watching closely what he was doing.

"When are you free?" Asked Minho.

"Uhm, all week,"

"Okay.... what about this wednesday? I'm free after 16, is it ok?"

Felix could feel Hyunjin looking at them,

"Oh, yeah,"

"So it's a date,"

"A date?!" Said Hyunjin, almost choking on his food.

"Yes, Hwang. A date, do you have a problem with it?" Said Minho. A big grin appeared on his face.

"You barely know each other," It was obviously that Hyunjin was trying to find excuses. Felix still couldn't understand why his friend didn't like Minho so much.

"We have time to get to know each other, you know?" Says the elder, a smirk still on his face, "And you know me already, I'm a nice guy, right?" Hyunjin didn't say anything, he started to eat, watching a random spot on the wall behind Minho.

Felix was a little bit confused. They knew each other? He looked at Minho, "See you Wednesday then," he smiled at the younger and patted his shoulder, before going away.

"No way," was all Hyunjin could say.

"You know him?" asked Felix. Jisung, who hasn't said anything in a while, started to laugh. The boy next to him, smashed him to make him stop, since he understood why he was laughing.

"Yes," the elder groaned, to then rest his head on the table.