eleven

Morning has come and Minho just woke up. To his surprise, Felix, who the night before stayed over, ended up hugging him in his sleep.

The elder didn't want to move to not wake Felix up. Instead, he decided to just hug him back.

It was really warm and nice. Minho liked how the hug felt, he wasn't used to getting that kind of attention and now that he was having it, he didn't want it to have an end.

Felix was probably hugging him because he was cold or because he's just a cuddly person, but the elder didn't mind his intentions, he was just happy to finally get attention after so long.

He was really not used to affection, he doesn't even remember when was the last time someone hugged him but Minho remembered how a really special person used to hug him; they were both really young, but that didn't change the fact that they loved each other. He started to hold Felix really tight because he really liked that feeling. It must be really nice to care about someone and them to care about you too. So sad, the elder boy couldn't relate anymore.

"H—hyung- I'm choking- You are hugging m-me too h-hard—" Minho moved away and stopped hugging the younger as soon as he heard Felix talk, too scared of hurting him.

"Sorry," he said while sitting down on his bed, "I don't usually get hugs,"

"You don't?" Felix asked in disbelief; the elder just shaked his head as a reply while looking down.

"Do you like hugs?"

"Yeah..."

Without hesitation Felix got up and put his arms around Minho's waist, then put his head on his shoulder, "If you ever want a hug, come to me, hyung,"

The elder was taken a little back, but hugged him as well, "Thanks.." after he hurried his face between the australian's neck and shoulder.

Later, they began their day. Felix spent all his night at Minho's place, so they thought it would be better for the younger to get home; they didn't want Felix's parents (and Hyunjin) to get too worried. But before they had breakfast.
Minho gave Felix all he wanted to eat, then he dropped the younger at his house.

There were some things that Minho had on his mind that evening and he wanted an answer to those questions. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do, but he decided to call a dear friend to help him sort his thoughts.

"Hyung?" He heard someone talk.

"Hi, can you give me relationship tips?"

"'Relationship tips'? Not even a 'how are you?'?"

"mm.. yeah,"

"I'm gay, why would you ask me for tips anyways, I'm sure you'll win the girl's heart without my help,"

"He's a boy," Minho heard the other laugh on the other end of the line, "What's so funny, Changbin?"

"It's just that you've been playing around with so many girl that it doesn't seem right,"

There were some second of silence "Tell me about this boy,"

"He's cute, his name is Felix, he's really an adorable ball of sunshine,"

"Mmh I see.... And your 'relationship' with him?"

"We are friends... yeah, but yesterday he stayed at my place, he's really cuddly, he ended up hugging me in his sleep,"

"That's cute, hyung! Are you planning to take some steps forward?"

"I don't know, he probably dislikes me just like everyone..."

"Don't say that, hyung, try to go out with him more,"

"We already go out... to study, I'm helping him with school,"

"Try going out for something else then, dumbass, take him on a date or something,"

"It's not that easy though, you know, apparently, he's friend with my ex, that would be weird to ask him out, if he knows it,"

"Well that's a problem, uhm.... when will you see him again?"

"Probably Monday at school,"

"Spend time with him at school then,"

"I'll try..."

"Ok, hyung, I don't know what more to tell you, just don't fuck up, see you later,"

__________
Made Changbin gay
to say sorry that I made
him straight in my other book 😭
Also I wanted to remind
you that in this story Felix
is 16 so don't expect extreme
or freaky things here.