twelve

Felix was in the school canteen, having lunch. Today he was on his own, he was feeling a little lonely, but he didn't mind it since his friends were busy.
Suddenly, someone sits beside him.

"Hey, Lix, are you all alone?"
He turned to look at Minho, who was now next to him. He was happy to finally see him, since they haven't talked or texted since Saturday, and he was also happy that someone was finally keeping him company.

"Yeah...."

"Why? Did your friends leave you alone?" He said giggling.

"Kinda. Jeongin has a girlfriend now, tragic, he doesn't spend much time with us anymore. Seungmin is sick and Hyunjin and Jisung... they are doing things... they said they are doing "things", but they are probably making out in the bathroom again,"

"Again? Are they... dating?"

Felix sighed, "No, Jisung is just using Hyunjin to get over a guy..."

"Oh... and Hyunjin knows it?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't mind it. He's so in love to care... but... can we change the subject? I don't think I'm suppose to tell you that," (a/n: oh my God, Hyunjin)

"Oh- yeah, of course, sorry,"

"So," Felix looked at Minho "What happened to your arm?" He pointed at the elder's arm who was in a cast.

"Oh I.... I broke it,"

"Does it hurt? What happened?"

"A little bit..."

"Can I sign your cast?" Asked Felix, with big puppy eyes. (idk how to describe it, but 🥺 emoji)

"Ah.. I don't have a marker..." Felix didn't have anything to use to sign either, so they agreed that they'll do it later.

They continued to eat together and talk, but suddenly someone sits down at their table and interrupts them, "Why are you here?" Hyunjin and Jisung came back from doing their "things" and came to their usual table where Felix was sitting.

Minho's expression dramatically dropped when he saw Hyunjin, "Don't worry, I'm leaving now"

"Wait," Felix grabbed the elder's hand before he could leave, "Can you stay please? I don't wanna third wheel,"

Hyunjin and Jisung did abandon Felix for more than half of the lunch break, so why would he please Hyunjin and go away? He looked at the long haired boy before sitting down again "Sure,"

The lunch break didn't last much longer, the boys had to go to their next classes.

"Hyung," says Felix to call the elder's attention, "I have a test now, I don't know shit, I haven't studied at all,"

Minho took some seconds before replying, "You haven't studied anything at all?"

"No, my mum is gonna kill me!"

"Do you wanna skip next class?" He really didn't know how to help the younger.

"Are you crazy?! My mum is gonna kill me either way!"

"Just say you got sick during lunch break," after saying that he took the younger hand in his, "C'mon, let's go,"

"Where?!"

Minho didn't reply, instead he kept walking rapidly toward the back door, still holding the younger's hand, and exited the school.

The two boys arrived at a park; Minho sat down on a bench and the younger did the same. He put his head on Felix's shoulder and talked, "What test are you skipping?"

"History.."

"Why didn't you study?" he looked up at Felix, making sure to look right in his eyes.

"I just... I didn't have time to study...."

"Liar! You probably had enough time, but you procrastinated,"

"Can I sign your cast now?" He looked down at the elder as well.

"Don't change the subject,"

"Fine, ok, I procrastinated all week, now can I sign it?"

"Sure," he got up, allowing Felix to take a marker from his backpack and write his name on the cast.

"I drew a heart too, because I love you,"

the older boy laughed softly "You are really cute,"

Hyunjin
Where the fuck are you
You weren't at school
Felix????
Are you at home at least?
Why did you skip your class today???
you were with Minho??!
[16.27]
can you at least reply??
[17.42]
YOU JUST CAME HOME NOW??
YOUR MOTHER CALLED ME AND SAID YOU JUST CAME NOW
YOU WERE WITH THAT ASSHOLE
FELIX???
[20:47]
Yeah fuck you 😭
[22.13]

(Next morning)

Felix
HYUNG SORRY I JUST WOKE UP 😭
Yeah, I was with minho and when I came home I was really tired so I went to sleep without texting you back, sorry :,)

Hyunjin
YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TELL ME ?!??-&€8

Felix
Sorry :,)