fourteen

In the morning all the students with the teacher are supposed to do scholastic  activities. In the afternoon, they are allowed to do whatever they want.

Minho decided to call Felix to spend their afternoon together.

"Where are we going?" The two boys were walking to an unknown destination to Felix; Minho was holding Felix's hand to guide him to the place the elder wanted to show to his friend.

"I found a cool place," Minho didn't actually reply to his friend's questions, but he kept on walking.

"We're here!" They arrived at a park. It was really pretty; there were a lot of trees and pretty flowers around, and there were some benches.
Since they were in a seaside town, the sea and the beach were visible from there.

The two boys sat on one of the benches. "It's pretty, how'd you find this place?"

"This morning I was bored so I started to wander around here,"

"This morning? But you are not suppose to be wandering alone in the morning,"

"Yeah, I know," there was a moment of silence before Minho talked again, "Anyways, I didn't see you today at lunch.."

"Oh... yeah, I didn't come to lunch today, I didn't feel like eating..."

"Aren't you hungry? Have you eaten anything?" Minho moved to take something from his backpack that he was carrying with him.

"I'm not hungry..."

"Are you sure?" The elder pulled out a container from his backpack, "I have biscuits... Do you want biscuits?" he looked back in his bag, "I also have a sandwich and an apple," he looked one more time to make sure he got everything from his backpack, "I have muffins as well,"

Felix looked at his friend confused on why he was carrying so much food, "Can I get a biscuit?"

"Of course! you can get all my food if you want!"

(a.n.: omg i need a Minho in my life, please.)

The two boys spent the afternoon together in the park, talking about. Felix was still sitting on the bench, while Minho was laying down, resting his head on the other's legs. The younger boy took this as an opportunity to observe the other's beautiful features.

"Hyung, it's getting late,"

"Mmh, yeah," Minho said while getting up.

"Do you want to go to my room before dinner?"

The elder hesitated to reply at first, "Isn't Hyunjin there though?"

"He's been FaceTiming Jisung all day and is probably still doing it, I don't think he'll mind you there.."

"I don't know....."

"Hyung, why do you dislike each other so much?"

"He didn't tell you, huh?"

'Tell what?' Felix thought, but then shaked his head as a 'no' since he had no idea what he meant.

"We used to date,"

Damn, "Oh- Really?"

"Yeah..."

"And what happened?" Now curiosity took over Felix; he really wanted to find out what happened between the two.

"I don't know one day he just broke up with me without giving me an explanation..."

The chapter dramatically ends because I don't know what to write now. Anyways, read 'diary', my other book; it's really random, I don't even know what I'm writing there, but one day that book will have a meaning.