44- Sounds like you have a bit of a crush (Ryan)

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END :) Please read

Lily's POV:
I was sat in the buggy with Harrison, half way through our shift, probably my most busiest day ever. We were down at middle set of flags, talking about random things, Harrison was one of my most bestest friends ever so I didn't really hide anything from him and he didn't hide anything from me.

"Bondi central to canham" We are radioed by Ryan up at the tower,
"What's up Ry?" Harrison asks
"Got a little girl right at the back has fallen off the sand bank"
"I've got it" I say as I take off my lifeguard T-shirt and grab the board I run into the water and start paddling as fast as possible, it wasn't very hard to reach him, I grabbed the little girl out of the water and let her rest on my board for a little while, I realise who the girl is and once she catches her breath I take her back to shore to get her some oxygen and find her parents or her grandfather who owns a cafe down on the pavilion, she was small and fragile she was only 4 years old but she was great at swimming aswell, so I have no clue how she got that far out to sea.

She realised it was me her second favourite lifeguard after Ryan and wrapped her small body into mine, and I didn't let her go, I took her back to the buggy, and gave her some oxygen
"Lilyyyy" Koby one of my boyfriends Jesse's best friends yells at me, running towards me and Charlie the little girl.
"Koby?! What are you doing here?" I ask not letting the girl go
"We were in town so decided to come to the beach" he says ruffling my hair the other boys make there way closer to us.

"Tower?" Harrison asks and I nod yes and we all get in the buggy and head towards the tower.
"I'll walk it up, with Charlie" we get off the back and the boys get on, they head towards the tower.
"Hey Lil I'll come pick you up" Ryan's voice comes through to my radio
"Thanks Ryan!" I say and Charlie the cutest human copies me.
Ryan come and picks us up, he then carries Charlie up the stairs into the tower, she starts crying and Ryan freezes staring at me, with a 'help mehh' face and passes her back to me, I rock her around the room like a baby, and she calms down, she then wants to go into Ryan's arms, so I let her and I make him sit on the medical bed with her so she doesn't cry again.

"Her chest seems clear, we're going to have to keep her here until someone arrives" I say to him, he nods and takes her to the windows of the tower and sits with her which makes my hear melt
"You are the cutest Ry.." I say smiling at him
"We're going to need help in the tower stay pleasee" he grabs my arms stopping me from moving.
"Fine! Let me go say hi to Koby and the others" I walk over to where they were sat

"Hey Koby"
"Hey lils.. How's the kid doing? Is she okay?"
"She will be fine, but w here's Jesse he said he was going surfing with you guys" I question
"He cancelled on us last minute saying they needed extra help at work that's why we are down here, came to pick him up" he says
"Well I've been here all day and he's not here"
"Well he must've not wanted to hang out with us" Koby jokes
"Jesse is my boyfriend I know he wouldn't do that..." I say
"We might head down to the iceberg for drinks later planning to join? We need are selves a catch up in life Lils" Koby says
"I know we do Kobes so it's a yes" I say
"That's great I'll pick you up"